Wanted - Ibra being a ball hog (1 Viewer)

OP
LaPrimaJuve

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    It's because everyone started calling Zlatan egotistical (DP fans please stand up) and I am curious to see this play. A lot of times, when I play, I miss the option to pass the ball either because I don't see the direction to pass or I just miss it completelely. I'm curious to see if this may follow the same case.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by LaPrimaJuve ] ++
    It's because everyone started calling Zlatan egotistical (DP fans please stand up) and I am curious to see this play. A lot of times, when I play, I miss the option to pass the ball either because I don't see the direction to pass or I just miss it completelely. I'm curious to see if this may follow the same case.
    Zlatan was a ball hog that night, even a blind man could see that. I too aswel as a load of others got annoyed, but we shouldnt dwell on this point. Capello will put him straight after the Rapid match i can assure you. So lets all get on with it. He's got his goal now so we'll see.

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Jigga ] ++

Zlatan was a ball hog that night, even a blind man could see that. I too aswel as a load of others got annoyed, but we shouldnt dwell on this point. Capello will put him straight after the Rapid match i can assure you. So lets all get on with it. He's got his goal now so we'll see.
    Yes
    I'm expecting him to be different though in todays match ..

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
    Dec 20, 2002
    Come one, he was just goal hungry that game because he has never scored a champions league goal for juve before that.

Just like Trez said when he was defending Ibra, when a player like Ibra has a goal drought, he often times sees thing a little differently. Perhaps not as clear as he should be.

Now that he's scored, I hope Zlatan settles in and again plays "Team Football"

He played a lot like Henry that night, and I mean Henry on a bad day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)