Want to Stream LIVE Juve Matches? - try Cool Streaming, PPLive, SopCast, etc. (2 Viewers)

nickjun

Apr 22, 2003
hi~everybody,i am found a way for watching juve match Live

This way come form juvepolan.com.After testing last night, the effect was very good. I am glad to share it everybody.sourecelink here
这是从juvepolan论坛学来的,经过昨晚检验,效果非常好.原文在这里http://forum.juvepoland.com/viewtopic.php?t=14234

1.www.freesoccer.us broadcast juve match every week.if you want to watching must be register
1.比赛的转播每周都会在www.freesoccer.us上公布,想看的话,先注册一个用户。

2.Go to www.sopcast.com .Sign Up,and download sopcast software.
2.注册sopcast用户。

3.1) Go to www.sopcast.com and log-in....

2) Go to MySop, and choose Subscribe channel!

3) Now look for channel group 334. FreeSoccer Channels, and subscribe,
but make sure to fill in you're FS username, so that we know you a FS Member,
and we'll accept you. No username addded means no channel!!

*fill you're username here, then hit the subscribe button...*
3.在sopcast里头订阅freesoccer频道,订阅的时候要输入freesoccer的用户名。
详细的看这里:
http://www.forum.freesoccer.us/viewtopic.php?t=59&highlight=fstv3
登陆sopcast主页,进入“My Sop”,左面有个“订阅频道”,能找到叫“FreeSoccer.usChannels”的那个频道,在申请信息那填你在FreeSoccer网站的注册名,然后点击订阅,然后就等他们批准吧.

4.wating for approved by channel adnimistrator.I am suggset subscribe all of above Channels.becouse another channel would be live match.such like soccer-live tv .See this

4.待审核通过,通过以后就可以看了。建议订阅所有频道,因为其他频道也有,
Soccer-Live TV就是其中一个。
--

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
www.bet365.com

The advantage of their streams is you don't have to download sopcast, TVants etc. to watch the match.

But, you do have to register with them. Take the pay by cheque option to avoid having to put in credit card details.

Geof

May 14, 2004
I registered at Bet365.com, but I closed the box when it asked for my credit card, as I already got a confirmation email. Will I still be able to watch the match?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I registered at Bet365.com, but I closed the box when it asked for my credit card, as I already got a confirmation email. Will I still be able to watch the match?
Yeah, I did the same thing and it works like a charm.

The registration process is somethig, no? :D

Geof

May 14, 2004
Yeah, I did the same thing and it works like a charm.

The registration process is somethig, no? :D
Lol, I gave the adress of the royal palace in brussels, and some the phone number of a concert venue I know by heart. What are these guys thinking seriously?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)