Want to Stream LIVE Juve Matches? - try Cool Streaming, PPLive, SopCast, etc. (2 Viewers)

jcp4782

Aug 19, 2006
Hi, this is my first post here and might I say I am so happy to see so many Juventini. Well, on to the important stuff. I read in the Napoli - Juve thread that Aljazeera shows Juve in Serie B, now I don't know if this is true or not but if anyone wants to see if this is true (as do I :) ) go check this out when Juve is scheduled to play against Napoli. It's a stream of Aljazeera, don't know if anyone else knew about this so I thought I'd say something. Just scroll down to QATAR 1 and it should pop up in a little window along with the site. There's a little problem with it though, when you click on the link to start the stream it starts with no problem but it freezes after a few seconds. Now I don't know if it's cause of my connection speed or what, so if someone can show me and everyone else here how to play it in a media player rather than the little window it plays in normally I think that might be a little more useful. Alright, thanks for reading this and I hope to see you guys around.

Caio

Buy on AliExpress.com

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
when I click on the link to start the stream, it starts to open a little window and also automatically open windows media player (I have version 10).
And yes it freeze sometimes but it is only for a couple of second (my speed: 8M)

jcp4782

Aug 19, 2006
Really? My media player does not open, it just plays in a little window. Weird, my connection has about 65K download so that might be it. Gonna try some more, thanks for the info. :toast:

Mar 6, 2005
sorry to disappoint guys but:
1)Aljazeera isnt showing the game
2)they'll show serie b, but will most likely be on its encrypted channels, so it'd be pretty tough finding a stream.

jcp4782

Aug 19, 2006
SexualChocolate said:
2)they'll show serie b, but will most likely be on its encrypted channels, so it'd be pretty tough finding a stream.
Really? That sucks, cause I just found THIS too. Well, I saw someone mention it so I thought I'd give it a shot. Oh, and sorry for posting in the wrong place before swag. :cry:

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
SexualChocolate said:
EDIT: Nvm :)

whitewatersky

Jul 12, 2006
Today's schedule from the Rai website:

RAI UNO
MATTINA

SERA
20:30 Tutto per tutto

21:00 Calcio: Juventus-Roma

23:00 Tg1

so, anyone suggest the best streaming channel to watch online ?
and from Juventus.com:

Friendly against Roma tomorrow

Tomorrow evening Juventus play their final summer friendly before the start of the championship. Pescara plays host as the Bianconeri take on Roma.
Kick off is scheduled for 21.05, with Rai 1 providing live match coverage.

whitewatersky

Jul 12, 2006
OK.
RAI Uno can be found here:

with extreme thanks to the cool Marcello at forza-inter.com:

This game will be on RAI Uno, You have to do the following to view this channel!

This program, Streamerone.
it's a very small program, with just a few channels in it.

http://www.streamerone.it/

download here:

http://www.streamerone.it/download/windows/Setup.StreamerOne.Beta031.zip

start it, and you will come to this page: http://127.0.0.1:6777/

and then select the channel: Test 2 [260 Kbps]
and there you have RAI Uno - playing in Windows Media Player

Hope it stays working for the next 7 hours while i sleep !

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Looking forward very much to the match, despite everything.

One thing that bothers me though is the -17 point punishment still in place as we enter this match, ahead of the conciliation meeting in the next few days.

I'd rather hoped that the lessening of the penalty could have taken place prior to the season kicking off.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
jcp4782 said:
Hi, this is my first post here and might I say I am so happy to see so many Juventini. Well, on to the important stuff. I read in the Napoli - Juve thread that Aljazeera shows Juve in Serie B, now I don't know if this is true or not but if anyone wants to see if this is true (as do I :) ) go check this out when Juve is scheduled to play against Napoli. It's a stream of Aljazeera, don't know if anyone else knew about this so I thought I'd say something. Just scroll down to QATAR 1 and it should pop up in a little window along with the site. There's a little problem with it though, when you click on the link to start the stream it starts with no problem but it freezes after a few seconds. Now I don't know if it's cause of my connection speed or what, so if someone can show me and everyone else here how to play it in a media player rather than the little window it plays in normally I think that might be a little more useful. Alright, thanks for reading this and I hope to see you guys around.

Caio
Sorry, man...

But the channel which appears when you scroll down to Qatar is Jordan Tv Channel, and it will be a miracle if you see a decent match on that channel ever...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)