Want to Stream LIVE Juve Matches? - try Cool Streaming, PPLive, SopCast, etc. (4 Viewers)

galma

Aug 13, 2005
hey,plesase someone help me,so I instaled pplive,from here,http://www.calciolibero.com/ and what do I have to do now,what channels shoul I chose and where can I see on what chenel is the match,the I simply clik on start player and after buffer the match starts?(or any video media?)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
yeah, CCTV5 will show the game, and the quality of the picture is pretty damn excellent. Just open your ppLive and select CCTV5 from selection, or use these shortcuts:

pplive://pp2.pplive.com:8000/tracker?source=%7B1b99f1ee-d858-4e04-86ed-829807979fd4%7D&type=udp&chnname=CCTV-5&engname=CCTV-5&tracker=udpt://pp2.pplive.com:8000;udpt://pp1.pplive.com:8000;tcpt://pp1.pplive.com:8000;

eddie3

Jul 13, 2005
i have DSL 384 and when i try to watch a chanel from pplive it always stops and starts buffering
what is wrong?
is it because of my connection?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Since I'm fully convinced that Starhub will not broadcast our games, I think I have an alternative.

download pp live right here... www.PPlive.com press english version on the site.. then click PPLive 1.0.7 under download..

then install it and ull be able to see the games in the site http://www.streamsports.net/pplive by pressing play on the channel that will show the game

Yesterday was my 1st day of trying it, good resolution, can see the game clearly, clear sound, only drawback is that it lags like hell. But some ppl tried it and there is no lag. Well at least there is an alternative to watching games, so y don't we use this programme and try it out 1st?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Thanks a lot Greg, but I created that thread in Misc since no1 wanna go and read this thread.

But Thank you for merging the threads, I only hope ppl will really read it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)