Want to Stream LIVE Juve Matches? - try Cool Streaming, PPLive, SopCast, etc. (1 Viewer)

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #21
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    HTV7 is also showing the game tonight, I think HTV7 has a better picture quality, much less buffering and it does not have a 3 minute delay
    How can it have better picture quality but have less buffering, unless the actual server is better?

Buffering is mostly about the bitrate.

I hope you're right though, because I hate it when I'm talking about matches on the forums while streaming them, and I know what's going to happen in the next 2 minutes :frown:

btw how do people get non-Coolstreaming streaming links? Like the one Tino posted for the Inter match that everyone was watching. I'm curious...

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #23
    spare a thought for the football 3rd world, would you :sob:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    :p

Got it on Croatian TV, fantastic sound and picture quality, and pretty good commentary too. Got Sampdoria-Roma in the afternoon.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

How can it have better picture quality but have less buffering, unless the actual server is better?

Buffering is mostly about the bitrate.

I hope you're right though, because I hate it when I'm talking about matches on the forums while streaming them, and I know what's going to happen in the next 2 minutes :frown:

btw how do people get non-Coolstreaming streaming links? Like the one Tino posted for the Inter match that everyone was watching. I'm curious...
    I think the server is better, I don't know much about technical details but this is how it works on my PC.

As for finding links, I am not sure how, but I believe in the saying: "Google is your friend"

Zlatan: STFU :p

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #26
    of course google is my friend, but sometimes it's not as easy as typing "live stream juventus lazio" :down:

Sep 28, 2002
    i used to have italian football live too on ukrainian channel. now those bastards block the transmission during the matchs and for 2 hours all i get is blank screen. good thing theres a bar showing most of matches live. though there was soem trouble last week when juve - inter and chelsea - arsenal were on at the same time.

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #29
    ++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
    on which channel will todays match be shown?
    :sigh: no offence man, but is it really that hard to scroll up the page and check for yourself?

++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
    Sunday, 24th of April

13:55 - ESPN Asia - EPL : Portsmouth vs Southampton (L)
    16:40 - Guangdong - Italian Serie A : Atalanta vs Palermo (?)
    16:45 - CCTV-5 - Italian Serie A : Atalanta vs Palermo (?)
    18:00 - ESPN Asia - EPL : Manchester United vs Newcastle (L)
    21:20 - Guangdong - Italian Serie A : Lazio vs Juventus (L)

All the times are GMT +2

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    :p

Got it on Croatian TV, fantastic sound and picture quality, and pretty good commentary too. Got Sampdoria-Roma in the afternoon.
    Hehe, me too, and I really like the comentary on the croatian TV its much better then in Slovenia. But in the Liverpool- Juvnetus match the commentator was so biased towards Liverpool because Biščan plays there.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    I've tried to use CoolStreaming many times when it was initially introduced by Erkka. But it worked only once. The rest of the time it was just buffering.... and bufferiing...

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #39
    CCTV5:

7th May, Saturday
    21:00 Real Betis Vs Seville

8th May, Sunday
    15:00 Milan Vs Juventus, Second half only
    18:00 Valencia Vs Barca

I'll try to find out if anyone's streaming the first half :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)