Want to send a message to Pavel? (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
J1897.com exclusive
Pavel Nedved confesses at 360°

1. Pavel Nedved, 34 years old, more 200 presence with the bianconeri, more than 40 goals and 6 years as a player and symbol of the bianconeri. Impressive numbers, numbers that symbolize a profound tie with these colors, strengthened with the decision in staying even in serie B. Well Pavel, after all this time, would you like to tell us what you feel after all this long and intense black & white story?

You said it right, between me and Juve is surely a long story, intense and I'll also add rich of satisfactions. In these 6 years in Turin I grew up a lot, not only professionally but on the human side too. It was a priod of victories. We won 4 scudetti in 5 years. Scudetti won on the pitch that I personally feel mine. I gave a lot to the B&W shirt and it gave back to me also, that's why I couldn't leave now and leave the team in Serie B.

2. Out of the 200 games, in these 6 years, of all the 40 goals with the Bianconeri, what's your favorite moment, the one that still moves you, the one that gives you goose bumps?

I've had many memories in all these years, most of these positive other less but I learned from them. Chosing one is not easy, I could say winning the Golden Ball(Ballon d'Or) and in particular the party you fans made when they made the ceremony at the Delle Alpi. I got emotional during the little run around the stadium because I felt the affection from all the Juventini. An affection I absolutely feel for them also.

3. Between you and the fans there was love at first sight. An intense relationship that made you a symbol of tenacity and spirit of abnegation. How do you live the relationship with the Juve fans?

It's a beautiful relationship. In all those years the love from them never missed and I'm very happy about that. Juve fans know what they're talking about and very demanding towards the team but they let you live calmly. That why I like living in Turin, this is the ideal place for a player to express himslef to higher levels.

4. Pavel, try to think about many years ago when you trained your long range shots when your teammates left the pitch to go home: did you imagine all this? The Ballon d'Or in 2003, the scudetti won, where these the opened eyed dreams of the young blond Czech?

I never dreamed about a prize like the Golden Ball when I was younger. I always went on the pitch to get better and help my team. The victries come with that eventually. If a team trains hard all week, the results will come in the end.

5. What does "Juventus" mean to you?

Juventus is surely an important parenthesis in my life. I came here when I was 28 with 2 kids, the last one born recently. Today I'm 34 and my kids go to school, I matured a lot during this period. The atmosphere around me really helped. My family and I are very well in Turin, we have been received with open arms.

6. Let's talk about the youngsters. If you had to be on won, who would it be?

In recent years Juve have counted on many youngsters from the Primavera squads and some of them have made it. This year, for example, many of them are in the group with us like: Paro, Palladino, Guzman, Mirante, Marchisio and De Ceglie. All great players but above all great individuals that integrated perfectly to the squad. If I have to give you a name I'll say Bojinov. I follwed him a lot from when he came here. He has a lot of potential and could become a superstar.

7. Some of your ex-teammates like Rampulla, Ferrara, Pessotto stayed in the Juve family to be coaches, managers....Perhaps you would do the same when you retire? What position would you prefer?

I don't really know at the moment, I prefer concentrating on playing for now. Until by body tells me I can play I will. I have a 2 year contract and I intend to honor it and bring the team to the stage they deserve to be in. For the future, I can't hide that I'd like to coach young kids. My son Pavel started playing not to long ago and I like the ambiance.

8. How's Pavel Nedved in his free time? Is it true what they say that after training you go lie down on the bed for hours?

Let's say I like living the life of a pro...so after training I go relax to charge the battery. Me lazy? You should ask my wive...

9. We know you bought a house in the Czech Republic and said you would go there, once you hang the boots up? Your not going to stay in the B&W Torino?

This is another decision I didn't take yet. Correction, we didn't take. We'll all decide toghter: me, my wife and my kids. The kids grew up here go to school and have their friends here. We could stay here when I retire. I repeat, I love Turin, maybe beacause it reminds me of Prague.

10. What's your relationship with the Internet world? J1897.com and their thousands of members follow your feats every week on their forum.

I'm really into the Internet stuff but I know that it became a good instrument for fans of football too. Tey told me that J1897 is the most important site for the B&W supporters and I augur you to continue this way. I salute all of you and hope you continue cheering for the team. In this "particular" moment, the affection of the Bianconero fans is fundamental. Don't forget, help us getting back to Serie A soon. Our Serie A! Forza Juve.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
isha00

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #25
    Who knows. There are still people posting their messages.

http://www.j1897.com/forum/index.php?act=Reg&CODE=00

--> Click on Ho letto, compreso e accettato tutte le regole e condizioni di utilizzo and then on Registrati
    --> Then you need to fill in the fields (in order): log in name, nickname, password and confirmation, e-mail address and confirmation and then on the bottom you have to copy the code. Click on "Inoltra la registrazione".
    ---> Log in
    ---> Write you message in this thread http://www.j1897.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=22529

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
    Grazie Isha for letting us know about this. And mille grazie Mark for the English translation. Neddy is a great guy. I hope when he retires he stays in the Juve organization. We need good people like him.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    isha00 said:
    I will post it for you (or help you register).
    And it doesn't matter if it's not in Italian, there are already a couple of English messages in that thread.
    But, of course, if you want to have it translated, I will be happy to help you :wink:

Thank luv, I've got a friend who posted the message for me.

Pavel Nedved, God I love this man!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)