++ [ originally posted by rainhard ] ++
in indonesia...

we have only one interested player.

his age 17 or 18 ..

his name Boaz Salossa.. he is so fast but still unexperienced

he is in indonesian national team now..

i think he should go abroad ... or his skill will be useless in this country
He has nothing to do at Juve :D:D
But i will very proud if he can play in Italian Seri D....

Buy on AliExpress.com

rainhard

May 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by d.nico ] ++

He has nothing to do at Juve :D:D
But i will very proud if he can play in Italian Seri D....
but i think he capable to play at least serie B :D:D

or in primavera ...cause he is still young

still has a lot to improve...

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by rainhard ] ++

but i think he capable to play at least serie B :D:D

or in primavera ...cause he is still young

still has a lot to improve...
This will be GREAT for him and Indonesia but not for the club :D:D
Sorry i rather pessimistic about Indonesian player prospect.
But if this could happen, i am the one who will be very happy.
Indonesia has 220 millions people but no one can be a pro soccer player. :down::down:

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by dossis1986 ] ++

He is a fantastic player.He remind me Ronaldinhio.Moggi should definitely bring him.

Next year he will play for Real.And if not his price is not for us...:frown:

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
I haven't see many times Kallstrom.I saw him for the first time in Euro.He isn't very creative i think Juve should take a player more fantasista.
The thing is he was so unproven and he seemed so nervous. I would like him to play one or two more years in Rennes before he goes to a big club. Cause he is really creative, he got spot on passes and vision and he's shots are crazy.

btw Rennes made the UEFA cup, so they'll be avaliable for everybody to watch soon. :)

++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Did you see the clip I posted in the Sweden-Bulgaria thread of Wilhelmsson's awesome "hocus pocus" move? Simply fantastic :star:
Yeah I saw it, you gotta love the guy. :) He got such a great personality as well, its like a mixture of Ibrahimovic and Larsson and he so deserves a big club.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++

The thing is he was so unproven and he seemed so nervous. I would like him to play one or two more years in Rennes before he goes to a big club. Cause he is really creative, he got spot on passes and vision and he's shots are crazy.

btw Rennes made the UEFA cup, so they'll be avaliable for everybody to watch soon. :)

Yeah I saw it, you gotta love the guy. :) He got such a great personality as well, its like a mixture of Ibrahimovic and Larsson and he so deserves a big club.
Kallstrom and Wilhelmsson both have a lot of potential. With the two of them and Ibrahimovic, the future of Swedish football is in good hands.

Kallstrom's shots are just plain wicked.

OP
dossis1986

dossis1986

May 9, 2005
  • Thread Starter #51
    Ji-SunMidfielder

Date of birth 25/2/1981

Place of Birth Seoul

Height 1.75 m

Weight 70 kg

Nationality Zuid-Korea

At PSV since 21/12/2002

Previous clubs Kyoto Purple Sanga

Season 2004-2005

ERE Cup Europe

Goals 7 2 2

Lineup 27 3 13

As substitute 1 - -

Substituted 4 - 1

Yellow card - - 1

Red card - - 1

Career

Year Team Matches Goals

2004/05 PSV 28 7

2003/04 PSV 28 6

2002/03 PSV 8 -

2002 Kyoto Purple Sanga 25 7

2001 Kyoto Purple Sanga 38 3

2000 Kyoto Purple Sanga 13 1

g-Park
    Imo is a great player and i've heard that he had been linked with man.un only for 4 milions.If he is so cheap why we don't get him?

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Kallstrom and Wilhelmsson both have a lot of potential. With the two of them and Ibrahimovic, the future of Swedish football is in good hands.

Kallstrom's shots are just plain wicked.
    Actually I made a comp about Källström a while ago, god I was so proud. Then my friend came over and watch it and laughed the whole time. I didn't realize ive used the same clips over and over again and that Bryan Adams doesn't exactly fit in to this kind of project. :LOL:
    So I made a new one, and showed it to another friend. But apparently I made the EXACT same mistakes and this friend is such a genguine person, it was such a pain to watch him lie and say he liked what he saw.

I will make a new one for the public when I have swallowed the humiliation. ;)

OP
    dossis1986

dossis1986

May 9, 2005
  • Thread Starter #54
    Ji-Sung-Park
    Park to Man U - A Done Deal?
    6/10/2005 6:13:00 AM
    Reports in the South Korean press this morning have claimed that Manchester United and PSV Eindhoven have agreed a fee of around $7 million for the Dutch giant's star midfielder Park Ji-sung.
    Park, who scored his fifth goal in 53 games for South Korea on Wednesday as they clinched a place in Germany with a 4-0 win over Kuwait, said after the game that nothing had been decided.

However, a number of Korean newspapers say that since then PSV boss Guus Hiddink agreed the fee with Manchester United Chief Executive David Gill, with the details of the contract being decided later.

The 24 year-old joined the Dutch champions from Japanese outfit Kyoto Purple Sanga at the end of 2002 and despite a few settling in problems, has become a key figure in the team and shone in their recent run to the semi-finals of the UEFA Champions League.

If the versatile midfielder joins United, he would become the first South Korean to appear in the English Premier League

Only 7$ mil for such a player!

Mar 6, 2005
    Ala'a Hubail.. Bahraini striker, can finish from almost anywhere inside the penalty area, and is wicked fast.. Last year's top scorer for the Asian Cup.. He's also not a bad dribbler.. ;)

I'm sure he won't cost much.. what, 500k tops?

Jul 28, 2002
    we have already missed out on the biggest talent from Asia..karimi has gone for free to bayern.

Hussein Kaebi is gonna be on for the future.

juve1717

Jun 14, 2004
    We really need a good back-up for buffon, I believe Chimenti isnot good enough, not even for coppa games. Some very good goalkeepers I usually watch here in south america are the one from river plate, both of them. Constanzo, he is a hell of a keeper. He is incredible!! and he is 24 I think. His sub, Lux is another great keeper, he won the olympics woth argentina.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)