Want to be a scouter? (2 Viewers)

dossis1986

May 9, 2005
I want in this thread to post informations about new talents of your country or all over the world and you liked them.Who knows perhaps Moggi listen to us.

Giourkas Seitaridis (FC Porto) (©Getty Images)

Giourkas Seitaridis
Giourkas Seitaridis has emerged as a right-back of genuine promise who effortlessly made the transition from Greece's Under-21 side to the All-Star Squad at the 2004 UEFA European Championship.

National team
Played his first game for Greece on 13 February 2002 against Sweden, and later that year participated in the 2002 UEFA European Under-21 Championship final round in Switzerland. Breaking into the senior team regularly in UEFA EURO 2004™ qualifying, his reputation grew and was one of the main reasons why Greece were crowned champions.

Club
Born in the Athens port of Piraeus, Seitaridis signed professional terms with PAS Giannina FC, for whom he played just eight league matches before joining Panathinaikos FC on a five-year contract in January 2001 as a 19-year-old. Seitaridis made an immediate impact in March of that year with a spectacular 25th-minute goal against Manchester United FC in the UEFA Champions League, a strike only equalised by Paul Scholes in the dying seconds. Although still inexperienced, he played a significant role in his club's run to the following season's quarter-finals and in 2002/03 overcame a temporary loss of form to start 25 Alpha Ethniki matches as Panathinaikos finished runners-up to Olympiacos CFP. The club reportedly rejected summer offers from AS Monaco FC and Valencia CF for the defender.

2003/04: Although Seitaridis ended the season with winner's medals in the league and Greek Cup he was not at his inspirational best, with Itzhak Shum's shuffling of his defence playing a significant part in that. At the end of UEFA EURO 2004™, Seitaridis was confirmed as an FC Porto player, filling the gap left by the Chelsea FC-bound Paulo Ferreira.

Did you know?
His father, Dimitris Seitaridis, was a striker who also played for Giannina and Panathinaikos, while his uncle, Miltos Seitaridis, and grandfather were both also stars in Greece.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I thik Porto sold him to Dynamo Moscow for 10m €. :(

He was one of the surprise players I wanted at Juve.

Débora_BR

Apr 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by dossis1986 ] ++
I want in this thread to post informations about new talents of your country or all over the world and you liked them.Who knows perhaps Moggi listen to us.
You want all of them? :eek:

:D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
I thik Porto sold him to Dynamo Moscow for 10m €. :(

He was one of the surprise players I wanted at Juve.
are u sure about that?
i ve heard the player doesnt wonna play there?
but since a price is already announced:confused:
his agent is so dumm, he always hurry too much,
he could do much better than porto,
agent and player had a talk-fight before the moove
but a pre-contract was already done:down:

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

I heard Dinamo Moscow spent around 60 million dollars from a Russian friend of mine. Most of them were from Portogal. One of them was Derlie(sp?)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++

are u sure about that?
i ve heard the player doesnt wonna play there?
but since a price is already announced:confused:
his agent is so dumm, he always hurry too much,
he could do much better than porto,
agent and player had a talk-fight before the moove
but a pre-contract was already done:down:
some people say it's not official yet so we'll just have to wait.

OP
dossis1986

dossis1986

May 9, 2005
  • Thread Starter #13
    Here in Greece came reports that Seitaridis don't want to go there and haven't sign yet.So Juve can bring him.
    Debora if you want can you tell us some new talents there in Brazil?

Débora_BR

Apr 9, 2004
    5? I read it was 10.

Well... I read that he was a flop in Portugal. Porto bought him expecting great things, but he didnt do even 70% what they were expecting...

Here in Brazil we have a RB really good. His name is Cicinho and IMO he is better than Zebina... And for 99,9% of Football Fans in Brazil he is better than Belleti and nobody Knows why Parreira never call him to out NT...

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    There's a couple of Brazilian kids in serie B that could be stars but don't remember their names correctly, one is Barretto and the other I don't know.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Débora_BR ] ++
    5? I read it was 10.

Well... I read that he was a flop in Portugal. Porto bought him expecting great things, but he didnt do even 70% what they were expecting...

Here in Brazil we have a RB really good. His name is Cicinho and IMO he is better than Zebina... And for 99,9% of Football Fans in Brazil he is better than Belleti and nobody Knows why Parreira never call him to out NT...
    I have watched Cicinho play he plays for Sao Paolo and he has alot of potential, he plays veeeery well... and he has just been call to the NT for the Confederations Cup...on the other hand I wouldn't want him to become another Arthison

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)