Wanna konw why Ronaldo is leaving Inter? Come in Come in (1 Viewer)

Spartacus

Jul 13, 2002
LOL

Don't know if is true, but it would make sense as this rumors have been going on for a while in Italy.

Ronaldo reasons to leave Inter and in particular Italy are not because Italian soccer is boring or because he has problems with Cuper or because Real is the best team in the world....

Wanna know why?

Apparently MR.Clarence Seedorf has been fooling around with Miss Milene Ronaldo and Ronaldinho found out and was disgusted about it. That is why Seedorf was given to Milan and that is why Ronaldo wants to leave Italy. It's not the first time that things like that happen in football.

I remember correctly a similar episode with Caminero and Simeone in Atletico Madrid that lead Caminero to Leave Atletico or the black son of Baresi with the merits of Gullit.

If the Ronaldo affair is true, I find it hillarious...

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuventusFan

Jul 12, 2002
Ronaldo did say he has a reason that he doesn't wish to talk about in public. So if this is true, it would explain many things that Ronaldo said which seemed a little mysterious at the time.

At first I thought Ronaldo was very ungrateful to Inter by wanting to leave them after all the support they gave him during his injuries. But if this is true then he's doing exactly the right thing. (But why did he have to choose Real Madrid!!)

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
I think you're going to far now, buddy.
Recoba's a bit tubby but comparing him with Ronaldo is just taking it too far :fero:

;)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Spartacus ] ++
LOL

Don't know if is true, but it would make sense as this rumors have been going on for a while in Italy.

Ronaldo reasons to leave Inter and in particular Italy are not because Italian soccer is boring or because he has problems with Cuper or because Real is the best team in the world....

Wanna know why?

Apparently MR.Clarence Seedorf has been fooling around with Miss Milene Ronaldo and Ronaldinho found out and was disgusted about it. That is why Seedorf was given to Milan and that is why Ronaldo wants to leave Italy. It's not the first time that things like that happen in football.

I remember correctly a similar episode with Caminero and Simeone in Atletico Madrid that lead Caminero to Leave Atletico or the black son of Baresi with the merits of Gullit.

If the Ronaldo affair is true, I find it hillarious...
What is wrong with you Sparty, don't you no more that sordid stories:D first it was the Barcelona players then now this, can't you read anything other than hustler:D
Now how do you get rid of Seedorf by selling him to Milan, surely the best way is to get him outta the country probably siberia:D

Why go to Real madrid, surely Seedorf knows some places there where he and ronaldo's wife can meet

Btw i didnt know about Caminero and Baresi but i did know that Baresi and Gullit had probs

Why don't you start a gallery thread of gossips so u can geed us with the good stuff:D

OP
Spartacus

Spartacus

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #14
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    What is wrong with you Sparty, don't you no more that sordid stories:D first it was the Barcelona players then now this, can't you read anything other than hustler:D
    Now how do you get rid of Seedorf by selling him to Milan, surely the best way is to get him outta the country probably siberia:D

Why go to Real madrid, surely Seedorf knows some places there where he and ronaldo's wife can meet

Btw i didnt know about Caminero and Baresi but i did know that Baresi and Gullit had probs

Why don't you start a gallery thread of gossips so u can geed us with the good stuff:D
    Wanna know the biggest and best kept gossip of all time?

This is straight from Lazio's supporters and is not a joke.

Do you know why Jugovic was sold from Lazio to Inter.

Well apparantely Mancini one day waltk through Gottardi's room and found Jugovic and Gottardi having sex!!!!!!!!!!!!

They even invited him to join. Mancini horrified of the fact walked away the room. Nesta's dad found out about this and went to Cragnotti to tell him that if he wouldn't sell Jugovic he would take Nesta to another team. Apparently Jugovic was trying to get in Nesta's pants...

You think you know about soccer,but you have no idea of the things that go behind the scenes...

:D

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Spartacus ] ++

Wanna know the biggest and best kept gossip of all time?

This is straight from Lazio's supporters and is not a joke.

Do you know why Jugovic was sold from Lazio to Inter.

Well apparantely Mancini one day waltk through Gottardi's room and found Jugovic and Gottardi having sex!!!!!!!!!!!!

They even invited him to join. Mancini horrified of the fact walked away the room. Nesta's dad found out about this and went to Cragnotti to tell him that if he wouldn't sell Jugovic he would take Nesta to another team. Apparently Jugovic was trying to get in Nesta's pants...

You think you know about soccer,but you have no idea of the things that go behind the scenes...

:D
    eeewwwww.... :LOL:

JuventusFan

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++
    hey, where u been JFan?
    Thanks for asking, I was in Canada for the summer vacation.

I never knew that things happening behind the scence in football can be so................(you know what I mean).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)