Walmart in Jersey asks Blacks to leave (1 Viewer)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Insulting the mother is an everyday use, we don't react to that anymore(unless it's from someone you really hate, than he's just calling for a punch in the face). Calling someone gypsy, or "cigane" in our language, is a pretty solid insult.
How do i pronounce that? Send me your skype details. I wanna ruffle a few balkan feathers.:D

in the balkans anyone who has stayed in the sun for a couple of hours is a gypsy
I figured that much.You're screwed if you have a tan.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
You always seem to enjoy jokes on Blacks. What is it you have against the black chappies? :D
You should see how they react to being helped by a darkie in a store,here in SA.:lol:

Not all of them are like that.My mate married a serb girl.Her name is Vera Mofokeng.Serb name & african surname.The baby is brown.:D

I wonder what these balkans feed their dogs because they go fucking ape when they see a darkie.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

You always seem to enjoy jokes on Blacks. What is it you have against the black chappies? :D
Absolutely nothing man, I just like to provoke members like ja5er. :p Oh, and I'm a fan of black(not literally) humor. :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

From another forum;

If he'd said "All white people leave the store now." everyone would have been like:

Instead, they're all like:

:p

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #38
    Insulting the mother is an everyday use, we don't react to that anymore(unless it's from someone you really hate, than he's just calling for a punch in the face). Calling someone gypsy, or "cigane" in our language, is a pretty solid insult.
    I'm gonna keep this in mind for future purposes

Mofokeng? :lol2: Mothafucking? :lol: :lol:
    :lol:

It's not the picture that is funny, but it's the face. I look at it and I'm like :lol:
    Ya, thats what cracks me up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)