Wales vs Italy (1 Viewer)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Holden, Denco, or any other of our English comrades- if someone can do some commentary tomorrow during the Italy/Wales game it would be appreciated !!! RAI INTERNATIONAL isnt showing the game, for some unknown reason.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Trap is not sensible at all, with all the negativity he has been suffering and the rubbish , his sides have been playing, and with all their injury probs upfront, he could just have eased pressure of himself by recalling a national treasure and even if it does not improve play on the field, it will at least deflect concentration from him and brighten the mood of a nation

I am talking about of cos ROBERTO BAGGIO
Not a bad idea.....

However, as we all know, once you get on Trap's bad side by questioning him, you dont get called upon to play anymore ala Albertini, Fiore, Baggio....

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
Forza Wales!!

Hope italy lose big time and DP doesn't play at all.

Better in the long run :D
Better in the long run for whom, if Italy fail to qualify exactly what will Italy's fans be doing when Euro2004 comes along and if Dp does not establish himself as an international, he will never be considered a great by ppl other than his fans and he deserves more than that besides he owes Italy a good tournament

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Expected Italian team
1 Buffon
2 Panucci
3 Adani
4 ambrosini
5cannavaro
6 nesta
7 del Piero
8tomassi
9 montella
10 pirlo
11Di biagio

mate

Aug 28, 2002
I'm Italian but I really hope Italy will loose tomorrow! It's ouer last chance to see Crappattoni fired!!! After the match vs Yugoslavia he said the result was ok and is not his fault if Totti is injured and he can't buy an other player from Brazil!!! Maybe he forgot that Yugoslavia lost 5-0 with Ceck republic and that Mijatovic (who scored) is now playing in spanisch second division! We had to destroy them with or without Totti and Vieri! He's s looser!!! And what about Doni??? Which other coach will make play him in a NT?
In www.corriere.it there is a new pool about Trap, that is very important cause they will publisch the results in the "corriere della sera" the most important newspaper in Italy. You will find the pool in the lefter side it is written in small in a lith blu box you need to clik: "sondaggio: trap si o no" and then vote...
Guys help us... vote him to be fired... he has to know that nobody want to see him again in that bench!

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Onestly I prefer Italy not to go to "Euro 2004" than to go with Crap to be umiliated like it happened in the WC! Tomorrow is ouers last chance fire Trap without compromising the qualification... if we loose FICG have to fire him!

nina

Feb 18, 2001
I was reading in the paper today about Cimerotič, our player in Lecce and he was telling how clothes and outlook is important to Italians, even 5 minutes before the kick-off, some of his teammates check their hair-styles in the miror :LOL:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
hmm I would laugh out loud with you guys but I have no idea what he is saying...

maybe its 'tom is a big fat jackass' or something, so i won't laugh just to be on the safe side ;)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
The banner Nina posted is 4 Gattuso! Ringhio is his nickname... it means "we want gladiators not models, thanks Ringhio"... I know most of you (denco mostly) hate him... he is not tecnical at all but he is doing very well in Milan. But yes 4 the NT he's not working at all... but who is working at the moment?
Saturday in Naples there where just 2 banners about players one was 4 Cannavaro who is from Naples and played many years in their team and the other was 4 Roby Baggio... it was "Roby Baggio where are you?" Every Italy match there is a banner 4 him, even in Azeirbajan... We are missing him so much... But I'm happy he is not plaing in this awful team! Beeing in the WC could just damage his image (Italy was so pathetic) and now too...
And in anycase all the most important players are just skipping the NT, now probably they hate Trap to... :D:D:D If he will go ahead like this probably every body will stop playing 4 the NT and he had to clone 11 Di Livio :D:D:D

nina

Feb 18, 2001
I know it's for Gattuso, but it kind of applies to all of them (for example Totti) if we left out the Grazie thingy :angel:

Erik wake up! Italy = fashion ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)