Wales vs Italy (2 Viewers)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holden ] ++
Don't get too exitred about seeing DP-Maccarone just yet guys, I read on Rai text that Trap will start with DP-Montella.

Also, those of you (me included) who live in the UK can see this game if you have Sky Digital, on BBC 2 Wales, channel 961. I don't believe Rai are showing this game for some reason.:groan:
I just checked text on Rai uno and they are showing it , well if Wales in Italian is spelt Galles. :D

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Great choice, play a Montella who hasn't scored in 4 months (yeah whatever the time frame :fero: ) ahead of Macca in great form... :rolleyes:
You cannot tell me Martin you have forgotten already who the boss of Italy is,:D he never plays players in form, if you are in form , you deserve to be on the bench

Thx Holden, I did not even know I had bbc2 Wales:D

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
I just checked text on Rai uno and they are showing it , well if Wales in Italian is spelt Galles. :D
Are you sure that isn't the U-21 game tonight? I usually check page 246 were they give the sport TV listings for today and tomorrow. It is odd for them not to be showing it.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holden ] ++

Are you sure that isn't the U-21 game tonight? I usually check page 246 were they give the sport TV listings for today and tomorrow. It is odd for them not to be showing it.
Yes i checked 246 as well and they are showing under21 today on rai tre and it says domani 20. 45 galles vs Italia

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Speculation in the Italian press is suggesting that Alessandro Del Piero will play just the first 45 minutes in tomorrow's Euro 2004 qualifier against Wales.

He will start alongside Vincenzo Montella, with either Massimo Maccarone or Massimo Marazzina replacing him at the break. Fillipo Inzaghi has returned home with his foot injury.

In central midfield Luigi Di Biagio is expected to return from injury, while Massimo Ambrosini, Damaino Tommasi and Luciano Zauri will also play.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
About the (Wales-Italy) U-21 match, it will be played tonight 7.45 local time .. (Yugo-Finland) U-21 has already ended 3-3 .. which is good for the azzurrini :)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??????

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero:

sack the bastard NOW!!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
Calm down :) I think he will only do that to rest him, remember Juve needs DP against Inter on Saturday ...
yes but he is Italy's ONLY decent attacking player..taking him off is a form of suicide IMO

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Yes i checked 246 as well and they are showing under21 today on rai tre and it says domani 20. 45 galles vs Italia
So they are. I checked this morning and it wasn't advertised, then checked again this afternoon and there it is! Good, I won't have to put up with biased Welsh commentry, I'll have biased Italian commentry intead. :D

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
Speculation in the Italian press is suggesting that Alessandro Del Piero will play just the first 45 minutes in tomorrow's Euro 2004 qualifier against Wales.
Not if we're trailing at half time he won't, which, let's face it, could happen. I no longer know what to expect from gli Azzurri anymore, except a poor dislay.:down:

Right now I would accept a draw, something I don't like doing, especially considering our opponents.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I think it will be absolutely disgusting for Juve to put pressure on Trapatoni to play Dp for just 45 mins because we have a game on saturday against Inter, this is not a friendly and if Italy lose they could conceivably not qualify for the tournament

It is very selfish if it is true as Italy need all their best players in this dark times and its not like saturday's game is decisive or anything like that

No club has the right to short change its country no matter what and if I was Dp , I would be very angry as he is finally very important and popular with his national team again .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)