Vote for Juve (2 Viewers)

mfdoom

Dec 18, 2010
This sports channel is doing a statistical any team in Serie A larger mass .. To be for this team to the largest share of attention and the news and games and we need your support and thank you ... There are statistical in
Inter = انتر
AC = ميلان
SHIT! i may have accidentaly voted for Inter. Epic fail!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
done :D got my mum, cousins, and misses to vote too. not that it would make a difference juventus will always be ahead of both milan teams, let not forget arabs have a high percentage of glory hunters :D ask any egyptain for instance who do u support bro??? baaaaaaarshalooooooonnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaa ya man!!!! ask him when ac wins the cl and the answer will be yaaaaaa man ana bashaga3 el ac!!!! but but u were a barshtilona fan?!?!?! no ya man i came out of mama saying forza ac forza maldini in mama!! off course you have die hard inter fans but they r out of service lately bec zamalek just surprised the world by choking yet again :D:D:D:D 7 years no trophy and money and fans down the drain :D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
:heart:

i know u just like me face the same shit on daily basis :D i wonder if wahdan and hist suffer. lucky bianconero81!!! i sure as hell hope,thai's dont give him this BS. by the way the story i just posted is true, except for the forza maldini in mum line :D

Curse all the mid-east Non-Juve fans!
nah keep people like fred, and nedved aside they stick with there teams. i agree with u on the mahers of the arab world :D

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
I know!! I hear the same stories everyday! i swear i never met a barcelona fan before messi appeared!! everyone was juve, united, madrid and arsenal with a few psychos supporting liverpool and ac or inter

then suddenly everyone is forza milan visca barca! its pathetic but it makes me too proud to be a bianconero still not a glory hunter

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:heart:

i know u just like me face the same shit on daily basis :D i wonder if wahdan and hist suffer. lucky bianconero81!!! i sure as hell hope,thai's dont give him this BS. by the way the story i just posted is true, except for the forza maldini in mum line :D

nah keep people like fred, and nedved aside they stick with there teams. i agree with u on the mahers of the arab world :D
Thais are a bunch of band wagoners and glory hunters. They all love The Premier League, mainly Man. United and Liverpool; of course a lot of Barca and Madrid fans have crept into society recently as well. They have zero knowledge of footballing history. However, you do get die hard fans who know their shit and support teams like Newcastle and Tottenham. Even some of the Liverpool and Man. Utd. fans are old timers, so they are cool. I'm not exaggerating when I say that most Thais support their beloved PL teams over their national team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)