Vitorino Antunes...who? (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marko serbia

SerBianconero
May 30, 2007
Juventus agree terms with Pacos Ferreira fullback Antunes
tribalfooball.com - June 07, 2007

Juventus have struck personal terms with Pacos Ferreira fullback Vitorino Antunes.

O Jogo di Oporto says Juve have agreed terms over a long-term contract with the Portugal international prospect and is now planning to open talks with Pacos Ferreira president Fernando Sequeira about a fee for the right-back.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Juventus agree terms with Pacos Ferreira fullback Antunes
tribalfooball.com - June 07, 2007

Juventus have struck personal terms with Pacos Ferreira fullback Vitorino Antunes.

O Jogo di Oporto says Juve have agreed terms over a long-term contract with the Portugal international prospect and is now planning to open talks with Pacos Ferreira president Fernando Sequeira about a fee for the right-back.
Yeah, good job fucking Tribalfootball.

Antunes is a LEFT-back.

And if our board continues to look for left-backs, I'm going to fucking kill them.

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
LMFAO, that's not him.
<- This is Antunes.

The other guy was a Polish player, Kaźmierczak, who's linked to Benfica.

Anddd.. he just turned 20, my bad Christina:p

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I talked to a Porto fan regarding this guy, and apparently Antunes is quite the talent. At 19 he was perhaps the best left-back in the league, while undoubtedly being the best attacking left-back in the league. He said that Antunes has a cannon of a left-foot while having great set piece ability, he's fast with amazing crosses and vicious tackles.

If Antunes is really this good, we might as well get him because Pacos aren't asking for that much... supposedly.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
perhaps we can turn him into a winger if he's that good attacking.... we'll see.

is it really confirmed that we signed him?

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
If he's really talented like Andy reported then bring him in. We have Chiellini,Balzaretti and Molinaro for the LB position.

But after Balzaretti will be sold most probably to Fiorentina we have just Molinaro and Chiellini ,who could turn into a permanent CB,...(I hope he ain't Rooney's lil' brother;))

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I've red somewhere about our transfers and that article said that we are secured transfer of him besides Iaquinta and Almirion.

Ok, here is the article.

David Trezeguet's Juventus career could be coming to an end after he launched a scathing attack against the club.

The French striker was speaking after Juve lifted the Serie B trophy after their final game of the season against Spezia.

Trezeguet's future has been up-in-the-air for many months - but it seemed he would prolong his stay in Turin after they secured their promotion back to the top-flight.

However, he has now blasted the club for their treatment of him and that always looked likely as during the game he celebrated the opening goal by counting his goals from the season - an attack aimed at the club's management.

"This club does not respect me. They made a proposal that made me understand they have already made other choices," said Trezeguet

"I have done what Didier Deschamps asked of me: 15 goals. I was here for seven years and in that time earned the trust of over 14 million fans all over the world, plus the confidence of my team-mates.

"Unfortunately, the club has a different viewpoint to mine, so I will leave and take my 140 goals with me, safe in the knowledge I have always given my contribution.

"There is no margin for negotiation now. If they had just told me I wasn't wanted that would have been better than offering me a ridiculous contract. Perhaps someone has doubts over my abilities. I wanted to carry on with Juve, but the club doesn't want me."

Juve's general manager Jean Claude Blanc was quick to respond to Trezeguet's thinly-veiled attack and suggested that the player's future will be decided by the club.

"This is not finished yet," he told Sky Italia.

"He has another year's contract with us, I have always told David that he is part of our history and of the club's future plans - but to continue you have to be part of it too.

"It is very easy to give the club all the responsibilities, he did so with the use of the media - but for me negotiations should not be made public.

"He knows our program, but he must of the right motivation to stay with us.

"We made him a really important offer. In October we made him an offer, but he didn't sign it. It is possible he had another plan on his mind."

Another player whose future at Juve is far from certain is Mauro Camoranesi's.

The Argentine-born Italian international midfielder has two years left on his current contract but talks over a new deal have not gone well.

"With Juve we don't agree. The economical distance between their offer and what we request is big," agent Sergio Fortunato told Corriere dello Sport.

"Camoranesi doesn't like the treatment he's having from Juve.

"We have already had quarrels with the club after they were relegated, but the player still accepted playing in Serie B.

"Camoranesi is now 30-years-old, he wants to play at high levels and deserves to play for a Champions League side."

Three who seem set to be wearing Bianconeri's colours next season are Sergio Almiron, Vincenzo Iaquinta and Antunes.

Iaquinta has been a long-term target for Juve and only the smaller details of the deal remain to be resolved.

"In one, at the most two weeks, we will make official the signing of a major Italian champion," said Juve president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli - hinting at Iaquinta's deal.

Likewise Empoli's Almiron is set to snub interest from Internazionale and Milan.

Juve are said to pay cash whilst loaning Matteo Paro, Sebastian Giovinco and Rey Volpato as part of the deal.

Portuguese full back Antunes is also on his way to Turin.

The two clubs are understood to have agreed a deal with his club Pacos Ferreira and now only personal terms now need to be resolved.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
I talked to a Porto fan regarding this guy, and apparently Antunes is quite the talent. At 19 he was perhaps the best left-back in the league, while undoubtedly being the best attacking left-back in the league. He said that Antunes has a cannon of a left-foot while having great set piece ability, he's fast with amazing crosses and vicious tackles.

If Antunes is really this good, we might as well get him because Pacos aren't asking for that much... supposedly.
I've just found a decent report about Antunes here.

By the way, are you related to this guy, Andy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)