vitoria says Goodbye (4 Viewers)

Redangel

Mar 7, 2003
Hi Vit :down:
I'm here from so few time and you was one of the persons that gave me a very very good welcome :D
I will surely miss you, but no problem, I always hope to meet you again one day :angel:
NON CAMBIARE MAI, RESTA SEMPRE COSI'. SEI MITICA !!! :cool:
(never change, be always this way, you are mitic).
Ciao

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Taking a break I guess :confused:

This is a bit of a sudden decision, I really cannot imagine the forum without you :undecide:

Well hope you come back soon and take care till then! :)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

I also cannot imagine this forums without you :down::broken::moan: you are one of the best contributes to Juventuz; but I'm sure you have good reasons :)
Anycase I hope to see you coming here to say hi from time to time ;)

Bye Vitoria :touched:

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Oh my god, vit :eek: !!

You will surely be missed in the forums .. I hope you change your mind and pay us a visit from time to time :frown:

Plz come back :sob:

josephine

Aug 10, 2002
Man i read this forum 1000 times and I still don't get it... But if Vit needs some time we'll support her... Althought it will be hard here without her...so sad...and empty...

I'll miss you Vit!!! and I really hope you'll be back soon! Cause this Forum just isn't the same without you!

Love you!!

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
OK! There left nearly nothing new to tell you Vit! When I came here 2 months ago, you were the one who helped me a lot. And of course during the last two weeks, which weren't easy in my life, I just came here and you simply made my day better. And you also helped me to understand Tom much better as we had some problems with eachother. I'm really sorry, that you have to leave us! So I think the only thing which left for me is Saying good bye:

Good bye Vit!

Thank you for everything!

Good luck!

Come back as soon as possible, Gigi's :angel:s are waiting for you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)