Visiting Torino (1 Viewer)

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
Hi guys,

In 2 weeks I am going to visit Torino, I have booked a hotel nearby Juventus stadium but can someone guide me where can I go, like the where are trainings grounds, JMuseum, when are the trainings and how much does it cost to pay visit to these place. May be there are other things and places as well that I don't know, but if you have any suggestion please let me know.

Thanks

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Hi guys,

In 2 weeks I am going to visit Torino, I have booked a hotel nearby Juventus stadium but can someone guide me where can I go, like the where are trainings grounds, JMuseum, when are the trainings and how much does it cost to pay visit to these place. May be there are other things and places as well that I don't know, but if you have any suggestion please let me know.

Thanks
Hey man, the two times i went only for a day each so i can't rly help from a tourist perspective, as i just roamed around til the game began. But i can tell you that the JMuseum is inside the stadium pretty much, and isn't expensive. J Store is right outside the stadium in a mall kinda thing that connects to the stadium. So all of that is in one easy place to visit. Hope the others can give you some more ideas. Do the stadium tour too, i enjoyed that. Got to see the dressing rooms and some other cool stuff.

OP
JuveBoy

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    No need to go there, we sold Vidal. Fml
    Have trust in our management stuff, they will find a good replacement, Ozil, Oscar... A true number 10. Let's hope we can keep Pogba

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)