Violence could halt Italian football/Calcio suspended (3 Viewers)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Agree with you there. These hooligans are merely gangs using football as an excuse for violence.

Perhaps not this weekend, but soon!

It does! The English found that was the case, when they were trying to prevent hooliganism.

Looks like Torino & Juventus home games may be allowed to go ahead. :)
Unreal! The San Siro is not up to scratch! Milan & inter are owned by two rich b*tches & yet their shared stadium is not up to scratch. I don't Beeeeliiieeeve it! :disagree:
Matarrese is an imbecile. Is he one of rossi's interesti maggots?
I wouldn't be surprised at all Angela. I have been to San Siro a few times, and the stadium is actually a redevelopment of 1920s original part, so its actually pretty old in some part of the stadium. I mean some of the toilets in the dressing room is those ancient ones with no sitting stuff on it; so ancient that you can only find it in past novels and mangas!:D Beside, because, San Siro is a kind of stiched up work of many generations there are some parts of the seats where you can barely get a view of the pitch, and some seating arrangements looks extremely precarious. Nonetheless, the atmosphere inside the stadium is second to none, and its relic-kish flavour is truly unique in a modern game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
its almost official, stadiums that didnt adopt the lega pisanu law will be closed to the fans.
source-channel 4

interesting since there only 4 stadiums in Italy that adopted that law.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Does that mean all the games will be played at empty stadiums or will only those stadiums, that meet the requirements, will be open for public? If it's the latter more trouble is coming...

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Does that mean all the games will be played at empty stadiums or will only those stadiums, that meet the requirements, will be open for public? If it's the latter more trouble is coming...
I think its the latter, well thats wat the government is saying

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
5 stadiums could host 10 teams, the rest should be punished,
a week without incomes will force the majority of them to compliance...
well unless they could put one more stadium up to date in one week its only 4 stadiums for the whole nation.

San Siro,Olimpico Rome,Olimpico Turin :tup:, the Palermo stadium

so it sucks for everyone else...also I just read on channel 4 that the San Siro could be banned as well but no reasoning yet

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I don't think it's even a possibility, but if it did, man I believe it would really be the end of Juventus as we know it. We couldn't take 2 season in Serie B IMO.
Too much losses for everyone. However, if they even went to think something about that, the fair descision would be to promote 2 clubs from Serie B and to give Inter the Scudetto, I mean they should treat the clubs like the season was over.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
1)Next week serie a and b will be back again.

2) From next week on, all the matches will be played behind closed doors, except those that meet the Pisano act conditions (meaning that all the stadia will be upgraded as soon as possible according to the pisano act parameters).

3) At the moment the only stadia that are "Pisano act ready" are:
- Stadio olimpico (torino/juventus)
- Ferraris (genova)
- Renzo Barbera (palermo )
- stadio olimpico (roma)

These will be the only stadia open to the crowd. The others will be closed till they are "pisano upgraded". This is bad for a lot of supporters, but it's the only way to put some pressure on the respective cities to upgrade the stadia.

4) DASPO: The daspo is a decree that prohibits organised groups of supporters that are often characterised by violent phenomena to enter into stadia during football matches. These people will be forced to do "social works" (cleaning hospitals and things like this) during football matches. This decree will last for 2 years.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
1)Next week serie a and b will be back again.

2) From next week on, all the matches will be played behind closed doors, except those that meet the Pisano act conditions (meaning that all the stadia will be upgraded as soon as possible according to the pisano act parameters).

3) At the moment the only stadia that are "Pisano act ready" are:
- Stadio olimpico (torino/juventus)
- Ferraris (genova)
- Renzo Barbera (palermo )
- stadio olimpico (roma)

These will be the only stadia open to the crowd. The others will be closed till they are "pisano upgraded". This is bad for a lot of supporters, but it's the only way to put some pressure on the respective cities to upgrade the stadia.

4) DASPO: The daspo is a decree that prohibits organised groups of supporters that are often characterised by violent phenomena to enter into stadia during football matches. These people will be forced to do "social works" (cleaning hospitals and things like this) during football matches. This decree will last for 2 years.
I read in some websites that the fourth stadium is Siena's, not Genoa's...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)