Viola Going for it all this year? (1 Viewer)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
They have as much as chances as Milan and Inter too...Pazzini and Montolivo will show us their talent in the coming matches and the Viola are going to be 2nd this year

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
edpiero said:
They have as much as chances as Milan and Inter too...Pazzini and Montolivo will show us their talent in the coming matches and the Viola are going to be 2nd this year
I'll bet you everything la viola wont win a thing!!

Even though pazzini i'll like to see at Juve

OP
Hambon

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #47
    Viola ponder Almiron swoop

Tuesday 24 January, 2006

Fiorentina are considering making a move for Empoli midfielder Sergio Almiron, according to reports in Italy.

Almiron, who has also attracted the interest of Inter, has been one of the few shining lights of Empoli’s troubled season, taking on the role of playmaker in the now departed Mario Somma’s side.

The 25-year-old from Argentina has been in Italy for five years, having played for Udinese and Verona, and a series of impressive performances this term has brought him to the attention of Viola management, who are thought to have tabled an offer of £1.4m for the South American.

Almiron’s goal against Juventus on Sunday was one of the most impressive strikes of the season as he managed to beat Gianluigi Buffon from all of 20 metres with a thunderous free-kick.

With Empoli looking to shore up the defence under new Coach Luigi Cagni, the Viola are thought to be prepared to offer the experienced Giuseppe Pancaro on loan until the end of the season in order to secure the deal.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    They be a bunch of idiots cause they keep on sighning players with big contracts & soon they'll be back in serie c1 due to finanvial irregularities.

Hamid did you get my e-mail?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)