Viola Going for it all this year? (1 Viewer)

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
With thier outstanding perfomance this year Fiorentina have managed to Battle it out with the big boys this season(Juve,Inter & Milan) now with January coming along a move for Cicincho looks to be swaying thier way. Real madrid are offering to loan him to the Violas for a chance to take Serie A's Top scorer (toni) during the summer. Is it worth the move or are the Viola's plotting strategic moves to stay among the best for the coming years?

Cicinho reveals Viola option

Monday 12 December, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiorentina are on course to give their Champions League qualification hopes a boost with the arrival of Sao Paulo defender Cicinho, the player has revealed.

After finally securing an Italian passport last month, Cicinho signed a drawn-out five-year deal to join erstwhile Real Coach and fellow Brazilian Vanderlei Luxembourgo at Los Meringues.

However, with dramatic changes afoot at the Bernebeu since the recent sacking of Luxembourgo and the imminent departure of technical director Arrigo Sacchi, it seems that Real have been in talks with the Viola with a view to loaning their new acquisition to the Tuscan side as soon as he arrives in Spain this January.

"Fiorentina have contacted Real Madrid," said the full-back, speaking in Tokyo, where he is due to play in the FIFA World Club Championship tomorrow.

"I would never join a lesser club," he explained tellingly. "But if Fiorentina wanted me I would happily go there."

Whether any swap deal is likely remains the stuff of speculation, but Real have been linked with a move for the Gigliati’s very own Galactico, Luca Toni.

It is not totally inconceivable that the Spanish giants might be smoothing the way for a summer move for Serie A’s top scorer.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Hambon

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2
    Joaquin Too Pricey For Fiorentina?
    11/28/2005 2:32:00 PM
    High-flying Fiorentina are keen to seal off a glamour signing in the January transfer window and the Italian press insists that two of the main targets are Joaquin of Real Betis and Arsenal’s Robert Pires.
    However, Italian newspaper 'Stadio’ claims that the 18 million euros desired by Betis for Joaquin is out of Fiorentina’s price range.

Pires would appear to be the more likely option as he has yet to agree a contract extension at Arsenal, with his current deal expiring next summer.

The Frenchman says he is keen to stay, but apparently wants a two-year deal, with the club so far only offering him one.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    according to the english press joaquin is whoaring himself to...wait for it....newcastle,can you believe that shit??? not for a minute,it is the usual way the spanish clubs release these mental statements to get interest up for players so they can get more money for them

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
    According to Swedish newspapers La Viola has made an offer of 4 mil euro for Swedish midfielder Christan Wilhelmsson, which im very pleased to hear. He will evolve in Serie A and that will only strenghten Swedens NT.

Newspapers claim the deal is more or less done already, If you go to www.fiorentina.it it says something about "chippen" in Italian.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    TonyMontana said:
    According to Swedish newspapers La Viola has made an offer of 4 mil euro for Swedish midfielder Christan Wilhelmsson, which im very pleased to hear. He will evolve in Serie A and that will only strenghten Swedens NT.

Newspapers claim the deal is more or less done already, If you go to www.fiorentina.it it says something about "chippen" in Italian.
    and if he is good enogh then he will come to juve in the future..;)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Viola may get C.L spot,but what will they do after without Luca Toni???
    And that real want everyone...why the hell do they need Luca Toni while they have so many attacking options?

OP
    Hambon

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #13
    giovanotti said:
    And that real want everyone...why the hell do they need Luca Toni while they have so many attacking options?

True ...but who knows they might use the money to buy another bad ass striker or 2 who knows..

OP
    Hambon

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #15
    giovanotti said:
    Or play with Pazzini-Bojinov duo.
    Anyhow I don't think they would find an adecvate replacemnt for Toni.
    ya toni is something...but i have a feeling this will be his year to shine the rest looks downhill...i dunno just a speculation...

Another thing to add the violas look to be getting heavy cash flow to reinforce thier squad so we should see some quality if not star players making there way there...

Geof

May 14, 2004
    Jeeks said:
    He plays in Halmstad, right? I heard he's a good prospect.

He plays for Anderlecht and he is more than a good prospect. He's fast, very good dribbler, decent crosses, and OK finisher.

He would be good for any subtop team.

bot of course he'd have to adapt to Italian football.

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    giovanotti said:

giovanotti said:
    Or play with Pazzini-Bojinov duo.
    Anyhow I don't think they would find an adecvate replacemnt for Toni.
    PAZZINI !! PAZZINI !!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    hambon78 said:
    ya toni is something...but i have a feeling this will be his year to shine the rest looks downhill...i dunno just a speculation...

Another thing to add the violas look to be getting heavy cash flow to reinforce thier squad so we should see some quality if not star players making there way there...
    Just hope that this time it would be a different case comparing to Udinese....Udinese get the C.L. spot and then sold Pizzaro and Jankulovski.

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Maresca said:
    I think he could be a great striker.. he is young and talented.
    WTF is wrong with bojinov. He is only playing in coppa italia.
    I know, I wish we had gotten him before :(
    And for Bojinov....he should be getting more playing time..this guy is simply amazing, he's young and very skilfull :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)