Vincenzo Iaquinta (12 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
He was good yeah, for those 2 matches that he played without getting injured. I'm expecting an injury announcement soon, this has to be some sort of record for him. What has it been? Like 2 weeks uninjured? I'd also bet a lot on him getting injured very soon before or after the start of the January transfer market.
You're making him look like Jorge Andrade! :disagree:

You people are undermining his contribution to the team. Despite his injuries, he was a decent goalscorer. His injuries in the past 2 years were preparing, but he's been fast better than Amuari.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
He didn't take Cassano because of personal reasons I think, but I can't remember exactly. He saved the best two players of the tournament for Italy for the final half. Pirlo should have started v Slovakia, it was all or nothing and Quagliarella was responsible for 4 goals in the short time that he was on though 2 were wrongly disallowed. All the other players were mostly shit.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
The official reason why he didn't take Cassano was "team spirit" but most people think it's because Cassano hit Lippi's son in a club :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)