Vincenzo Iaquinta (9 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Juve exit looms for Iaquinta

For the first time this summer, the agent of Vincenzo Iaquinta has admitted that the player could leave Juventus.

Andrea D’Amico had previously dismissed suggestions that the World Cup winner would be sold, but a switch before August 31 is now a real possibility.

“He may leave,” the representative told Itasportspress.it. “Spain or England? I don’t know and I won’t exclude any possibilities.

“We’ll just have to wait and see what happens.”

The Old Lady do seem to be overflowing with attacking options at this moment in time ahead of a campaign which will not see them compete in European competition.

Juve have Iaquinta, Alex Del Piero, Luca Toni, Alessandro Matri, Fabio Quagliarella, Mirko Vucinic and Amauri on their books.

The 32-year-old joined the Turin giants in the summer of 2007 for a fee of €11m from Udinese.

In 109 games across all competitions for La Vecchia Signora, Iaquinta has netted 40 times in the black and white shirt – 30 of those have come in Serie A.

FI

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Juve exit looms for Iaquinta

For the first time this summer, the agent of Vincenzo Iaquinta has admitted that the player could leave Juventus.

Andrea D’Amico had previously dismissed suggestions that the World Cup winner would be sold, but a switch before August 31 is now a real possibility.

“He may leave,” the representative told Itasportspress.it. “Spain or England? I don’t know and I won’t exclude any possibilities.

“We’ll just have to wait and see what happens.”

The Old Lady do seem to be overflowing with attacking options at this moment in time ahead of a campaign which will not see them compete in European competition.

Juve have Iaquinta, Alex Del Piero, Luca Toni, Alessandro Matri, Fabio Quagliarella, Mirko Vucinic and Amauri on their books.

The 32-year-old joined the Turin giants in the summer of 2007 for a fee of €11m from Udinese.

In 109 games across all competitions for La Vecchia Signora, Iaquinta has netted 40 times in the black and white shirt – 30 of those have come in Serie A.

FI

BY THE GRACE OF GOD!!!!

http://www.tuttosport.com/calcio/se...te+Iaquinta:+«Potrebbe+andare+via+dalla+Juve»

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)