Vincenzo Iaquinta (9 Viewers)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
will continue to be what he always was for us.....a solid 3rd/4th striker

(really a 4th nowadays)
No, he used to care. His passion made up for his lack of skill. He doesn't care anymore, so he should be offloaded immediately. He really disappointed me yesterday and I think the team should have just fucking took off celebrating without him. If you don't want to play like you're a part of the team, then fuck you, you're not celebrating like you're a part of the team.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Its one game. Stop overreacting. Matri is all of a sudden God and Iaquinta is the worst striker on the planet. Only at Juventuz.
Really? A couple weeks ago I figured that he'd be the new Iaquinta and score a couple of goals here and there, but miss a whole lot of chances. Yesterday Matri had the chance to score two more goals, but he missed alla Iaquinta (old version). Putting words into people's mouths...only at Juventuz.

Last year, it became clear that Iaquinta didn't like his role as a 3rd choice and I'm sure this will be the case in 2011. He's very weak psychologically and so easily frustrated (people refer to that kind of player as a "form" player).

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Its one game. Stop overreacting. Matri is all of a sudden God and Iaquinta is the worst striker on the planet. Only at Juventuz.
Word.

Forza Iaquinta. Whether he can actually comeback stronger or not, the man has given his all to Juve in the past scoring plenty of great goals, he deserves respect.

Nedvěd

Iaq reminds me of Berbatov, they have a similar mentality and attitude. Lazy, and apathetic, and when things aren't going their way they start throwing their arms, sulking and bitching.

There's no doubt that he's talented, but he doesn't always use his talent.

Those goals aren't fluke, it takes a good player to score such good goals.

Jul 10, 2006
Nedvěd;2899413 said:
Iaq reminds me of Berbatov, they have a similar mentality and attitude. Lazy, and apathetic, and when things aren't going their way they start throwing their arms, sulking and bitching.

There's no doubt that he's talented, but he doesn't always use his talent.
I don't know if I would call him lazy, but he does seem to sulk...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)