Vincenzo Iaquinta (5 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I'd be happy with Iaq as third striker for another few years, his goal ratio is decent, his wages are appropriate and the guy is a true professional on and off the pitch. But I feel that wether we'll keep him or not depends on factors Vinnie is not responsible for - will we find someone to buy Amauri, will we buy Quagliarella + goal machine, will Iaquinta himself stop getting injured. If not, I am afraid he wil have to end his career somewhere else.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
I'd be happy with Iaq as third striker for another few years, his goal ratio is decent, his wages are appropriate and the guy is a true professional on and off the pitch. But I feel that wether we'll keep him or not depends on factors Vinnie is not responsible for - will we find someone to buy Amauri, will we buy Quagliarella the goal machine, will Iaquinta himself stop getting injured. If not, I am afraid he wil have to end his career somewhere else.
We should

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'd be really happy not to lose him. Whatever he seemingly lacks in talent, more than makes up for in work ethic. Not to mention, some really neat goals. Quite clearly, just the kind of player, this new Juventus is designed to integrate. Hard working, someone who plays for the team and has that old school Juventus fighting spirit.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Check out that tattoo. A medal isn't enough, he needed to tattoo it to his body.

Might as well have an artist draw a bunch of cocks on his forearm.

I'll never like this guy.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Check out that tattoo. A medal isn't enough, he needed to tattoo it to his body.

Might as well have an artist draw a bunch of cocks on his forearm.

I'll never like this guy.
:lol2:

Only noticed it after you pointed it out.:D

What the fuck is the point in doing that? Honestly does he want to impress the coroner when he dies?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Picking up part you like and ignoring other part of same post? Isn't that childish for someone older than 30? Just a few days ago i said that we could sell Sissoko if he doesn't return his best and decent offer comes. Amauri should be sold no matter price.
You are already decided that I am sick and childish, so why ask me such questions?

How long are you waiting for Sissoko to return to his best? Don't you think we are wasting resources for him to come back to his best, a best that he had for half a season?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)