Vincenzo Iaquinta (6 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Darko Kovacevic was definitely better than Amauri!

At that time, usually, anyone who underachieves in one entire season get kicked out of the team :touched: Amauri would've been in Serie C by now if that's the case these days.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007

At that time, usually, anyone who underachieves in one entire season get kicked out of the team :touched: Amauri would've been in Serie C by now if that's the case these days.
I'm not sure I agree with that philosophy though. Look at Melo, he was arguably the biggest flop last year. This year he's one of our best players.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Me neither. But at that time, financially, Juve had no problem replacing flops with great talents without too many LOAN deals :sergio:

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
Kovacevic was even better than Iaquinta IMO.

Esnaider was slightly better than Amauri:D

:rofl:

yeahh Esnaider , he came alongside with Fabian O'neil from Cagliari :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I didn't notice people calling Iaquinta a great striker... on the other hand we have heard many rubbish claims like we don't need Dzeko because we have Amauri.
Wait..DP4life...you are, Ghaith? Did you friend me on Facebook? :shifty:
You know what is funnier , Ghaith ? even Darko Kovacevic is arguably better than Amori when he was still with us , hahaha
Janet you mean?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)