Vincenzo Iaquinta (6 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
it definitely would , but IMO it shouldn't , Amauri is the most useless player in this squad , you can't compete with that
I think the contrast in performances is the biggest thing, and the way that even if Iaquinta occasionally misses easy chances at least he's in the position to miss them and he scores them sometimes. His energy and work rate are decent as well, better than the average footballer.

If a mod makes the poll, just keep it to Amauri or Iaquinta without the "depends" option :D

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
iaquinta>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>amauri

he completely changed the flow of our attacks..him and candreva

its so obvious diego prefers vincenzo to that useless model

great finish for the 1st goal and couldve easily had a hattrick in only 45min

amauri had one header off target the whole 1st half i think

Sep 1, 2002
HE SHOULD STAY?

What are you talking about, boy?

He should not only stay, but receive Amauri's salary along with his own, plus sign a new contract that takes DP's money as well.

Hopefully we can get rid of all those overrated punks so Iaquinta can sign his deserved 12M Euro a year contract, since he's so freaking great.
What's up diddums, your boy Amauri still shooting blanks?

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
I think the contrast in performances is the biggest thing, and the way that even if Iaquinta occasionally misses easy chances at least he's in the position to miss them and he scores them sometimes. His energy and work rate are decent as well, better than the average footballer.

If a mod makes the poll, just keep it to Amauri or Iaquinta without the "depends" option :D
exactly , i don't mind those misses as much as i do mind a player who barely touches the ball in the whole game

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
yes , that would be the best scenario as i don't see either of them good enough for a 1st team place at Juve , but choosing one of those two should be a no brainer.
It depends on what sort of system we use.

Iaquinta's movement seems to work better with the 4-3-1-2, while when we have width Amauri's physical presence in the box causes problems.

But again, both should be gone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)