Vincenzo Iaquinta (3 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Riight, this is his first start since about 6 months and you guys expect him to be fuckin Drogba. Shame really.

Im not saying we shouldn't sell him if we had a good offer, but to say all that shit on him this early after injury and with this fucked up drop level our team is suffering from it unfair to say the least.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
He is our best striker, hopefully he'll find his form soon. I couldn't watch the match and I've no idea about his performance, but everyone can have their off days. Forza Vincenzo!

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
He is our best striker, hopefully he'll find his form soon. I couldn't watch the match and I've no idea about his performance, but everyone can have their off days. Forza Vincenzo!
We aren't upset becuase of his performance. It's just annoying to see somebody act in such selfish way. Chiellini's ball was going into the net, then Yaqwinta in the offside position decided to approach the ball and head it just before crossing the line

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Riight, this is his first start since about 6 months and you guys expect him to be fuckin Drogba. Shame really.

Im not saying we shouldn't sell him if we had a good offer, but to say all that shit on him this early after injury and with this fucked up drop level our team is suffering from it unfair to say the least.
:agree:

The guy isn't fully up to speed yet and has barely played all season, of course he isn't going to be great.

I'm not saying that he is a world beater and he had an absolute stinker today, but he is a useful player for us.

He is the only striker we have who is prepared to close down the opposition, make runs in behind and run into the channels.

For me he is a good backup

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The guy is simply a bench material if we're talking about a top club. He did score some goals before but I never really rated him high. He lacks brain to make his game better and he will not improve. Runs a lot, goes back, crossing, playing on the right, jumping, scoring...but the thing is that he's not perfect at any of those. His role is weird as he's not a good support striker, he's not a good finisher and he can't be a target man. Having him as a starter is nothing but a weak spot, especially next season. Average player, another player that Lippi recommended. From all our strikers, he'd be in the first plans to go this summer.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
We aren't upset becuase of his performance. It's just annoying to see somebody act in such selfish way. Chiellini's ball was going into the net, then Yaqwinta in the offside position decided to approach the ball and head it just before crossing the line
As I said, I missed the match and I'm not familiar with these episodes. Just felt like adding support for the guy, he's one of my favorites here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)