Vincenzo Iaquinta (19 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Eh, gotta love Vinny's passion and work-rate but if it comes down to it methinks we gots to sacrifice either him or Amauri to accommodate a new formation next year. Also the transfer fee, wages will be pretty important when we try and strengthen other parts of the team (defensori).

Yeah man, but it's been the whole team over the course of the entire season not just Iaquinta.
What's really getting to me about Iaquinta is the way he dives. Every time you see his face on camera he looks like he's about to cry and feels it's him against the world, when a defender barely touched him at all. He's got the pace and body to do well, and usually his heart is in the right place, playing with passion, but he tends to fall over far too quickly.

He is free right? He has had a pretty consistent scoring record this I know. Needless to say 15 goals this year in Bundesliga is a hell of a lot more than what Amauri and Iaquinta have this year (even combined).

I mentioned him because of his contract I thought was ending. Wouldn't be a bad pickup IMO as long as he is a backup, not a starter. Hell, even if he was a starter it might not be bad compared to what we have seen from our strikers this year.
Is he free? I don't know, but even if he is...

...im going with a big fat :sergio: to describe Kuranyi.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
He is free right? He has had a pretty consistent scoring record this I know. Needless to say 15 goals this year in Bundesliga is a hell of a lot more than what Amauri and Iaquinta have this year (even combined).

I mentioned him because of his contract I thought was ending. Wouldn't be a bad pickup IMO as long as he is a backup, not a starter. Hell, even if he was a starter it might not be bad compared to what we have seen from our strikers this year.
:sergio:, wages my friend for a back up like him are bound to be ridiculous. Waste of money and a shite player

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)