Vincenzo Iaquinta (3 Viewers)

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
anyway, he's going to Manure
Berbatov is 2 times the player IQ is, berba can dribble like magic and create, they don't even have the same "game". But I wouldn't sell IQ, especially not this season, he's a very good footballer and a better professional/

And him going to united isn't confirmed yet, it's still speculations. But one might think it will happen after the spurs bought pavlechenco from spartak moscow.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
does anyone know how many games he started for us last season?

i would like to know if he is really just content with coming off the bench perpetually being that all summer long ppl kept on blabbing that the starting 2 forward positions would be a battle of the best instead of ADP-Trez automatically.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
DP and Trez scored most goals in between themselves and its way to early to even think about changes..Im sure that CR will use players who are the best in form. However i am very pleased with both Amauri & Iq.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
DP and Trez scored most goals in between themselves and its way to early to even think about changes..Im sure that CR will use players who are the best in form. However i am very pleased with both Amauri & Iq.
Yes, Iaquinta and Amauri are both strong and good in the air.
Nedved and Camo should supply plenty of ammo for them from the wings.
And Molinaro better improve his crossing or else, i suggest he play rugby.

Mar 14, 2004
Berbatov is 2 times the player IQ is, berba can dribble like magic and create, they don't even have the same "game". But I wouldn't sell IQ, especially not this season, he's a very good footballer and a better professional/

And him going to united isn't confirmed yet, it's still speculations. But one might think it will happen after the spurs bought pavlechenco from spartak moscow.
Ronadlinho dribbled like magic,berba can dribble like a dead cat on the road compared to him. Don't poison us with bullshit like this...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)