Vincenzo Iaquinta (38 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i've been disappointed with Vincenzo tbh, he hasn't been the world's best finisher not by a mile but he usually does well with a couple of his chances. Also i noticed that his work rate dropped a bit.

We need him to lift, because he will get a lot of game time while trezi is out.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
i've been disappointed with Vincenzo tbh, he hasn't been the world's best finisher not by a mile but he usually does well with a couple of his chances. Also i noticed that his work rate dropped a bit.

We need him to lift, because he will get a lot of game time while trezi is out.
i guess this is becuase he is starting games now. when he comes as a sub he is all charged up and it is usually very effective but now he learned to divide this energy into 90 min.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Berbatov is miles ahead of Iaquinta.

That said, Iaquinta has been piss poor so far. And it's not like he didn't have any chances. Perhaps he just needs to come of the bench, starting a game doesn't really work for him in Juventus.

Mar 14, 2004
You made the statement initially, it is up to you to prove your point.

Anyone who has watched the two of them an see that Iaquinta isn't even close to being as good a player as Berbatov.
Few things that Iaqinta is better that berba is areal ability,teamwork and work rate.
In raw talent Berba's better tough. But talent isn't always crucial to success.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
of course..for me 2...cuz i love ju and ale ..but..for an outside man...someone who doesnt love one team or another...or one player or another..it's hard to decide ;)...for us iq > berba...poulsen>xabi and moli > nesta :D

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i guess this is becuase he is starting games now. when he comes as a sub he is all charged up and it is usually very effective but now he learned to divide this energy into 90 min.
Berbatov is miles ahead of Iaquinta.

That said, Iaquinta has been piss poor so far. And it's not like he didn't have any chances. Perhaps he just needs to come of the bench, starting a game doesn't really work for him in Juventus.

Could be the starting spot but he just looks lost for some reason infront of goal.

I really hope he concentrates more, because we need him to. Amauri will have 2 players on him sooner than later and if we can't go to vinny then we will have a problem during this first half of the season.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Few things that Iaqinta is better that berba is areal ability,teamwork and work rate.
In raw talent Berba's better tough. But talent isn't always crucial to success.
Iaquinta is better than him at certain things, but Berbatov is still by far the better all round player.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
I really hope he concentrates more, because we need him to. Amauri will have 2 players on him sooner than later and if we can't go to vinny then we will have a problem during this first half of the season.
I think the 2 have been a decoy to each other up till now. They have been knocking down the ball for each other. The diff is that Amauri has been more clinical in his finishes.

The Cagliari match saw 2 central defenders up against Amauri and IQ 1 on 1, once marchionni sent in the cross, the next the defenders realized was that they got owned ... :toast:

Iaquinta is stronger, faster and harder working.
But, but ... Bababtov is better at sulking, much much better than Iquinta.
So Babatov do have a better array of skills including non-footballing ones

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)