Vincenzo Iaquinta (7 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
i was disappointed when iaquinta was our "big" signing. but he has put in some really good performances, scoring crucial goals, with an incredible work rate and team play ethic. but after yesterday's game, i love this guy, so much passion and spirit, along with chiellini, these are our two warriors who keep the team hyped up, which is really important in games like those.
may vinny have a long and successful juve career.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Man Iaquinta is a nightmare to defend againt because of his Strong physical presence, Pace, and ability to dominate in the air.

Can you imagine how much more dangerous he would have been if he had say DP's dribbiling skills?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Man Iaquinta is a nightmare to defend againt because of his Strong physical presence, Pace, and ability to dominate in the air.

Can you imagine how much more dangerous he would have been if he had say DP's dribbiling skills?
Iaquinta physique + DP dribbling = Ibrahimovic.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I gotta admit, I like Iaquinta a lot more than I thought I would. He's not the most talented player in the world, but he always gives his best and makes life hard for opposition defenders. Forza Vincenzo

Jun 13, 2007
Ranieri should give him more playing time . I rate him higher than trezeguet in terms of abilities . He deserves to start ahead of any other striker we have .

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I gotta admit, I like Iaquinta a lot more than I thought I would. He's not the most talented player in the world, but he always gives his best and makes life hard for opposition defenders. Forza Vincenzo
Ditto to that. With Del Piero and Trezeguet's tendencies to completely disappear in matches its pleasing to see a player whose presence up front is his biggest asset.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
It's amazing the passion this player gives to Juve. As Far as I know Juve aren't his favorite club, he is not a product of our youth academy, but the way he plays for us you would think that his life depends on performing well for us. Such a refreshing change from seeing mercenaries play.

Seriously they should tape videos of him as a video manual for our players and call it "how to show passion for your team"

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Iaquinta always play great everytime we face the big club.

vs Roma (equalised goal)
vs Fiorentina ( 1st goal)
vs Inter (assist to Camoranesi)

first 11 is a must for Vinnie..

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
It's amazing the passion this player gives to Juve. As Far as I know Juve aren't his favorite club, he is not a product of our youth academy, but the way he plays for us you would think that his life depends on performing well for us. Such a refreshing change from seeing mercenaries play.

Seriously they should tape videos of him as a video manual for our players and call it "how to show passion for your team"

:agree:

But would also like to comment on the skill & control he brings as well. Lots of posts about "passion/commitment/effort" what is he, an England Centre Back? The guy is a great footballer as well & I think that is sometimes lost in the comments made.

He's made a great contribution in his 1st season at a big club, his desire is great, but he is so much more than that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)