Vincenzo Iaquinta (18 Viewers)

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I think what Andy is saying is that Iaq misses too many chances,he has scored more,in less minutes when he can actually score twice more than he has scored,when you look at his chances..
I know he has scored some good goals,but theres this thing i keep on seeing,Iaq so often miss the easier chances,and with a better striker,those chances should get converted..so yes,he should be at best a back up,and throw out Amauri

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
I think what Andy is saying is that Iaq misses too many chances,he has scored more,in less minutes when he can actually score twice more than he has scored,when you look at his chances..
I know he has scored some good goals,but theres this thing i keep on seeing,Iaq so often miss the easier chances,and with a better striker,those chances should get converted..so yes,he should be at best a back up,and throw out Amauri
You're absolutely right

give me a minute and I'll get you the number of goals Iaquinta scored after he was sent in near the end of the match or anytime after he was brought in, he really makes a great sub

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's better for him to get those, scoring the 4-0 or whatever is nice for the stats and confidence but ultimately means little. His goal last night could well have been a clincher, it wasn't he who fluffed the best chances.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
The problem with this guy is that he misses so many of the simplest chances like one on ones, easy tips, empty goals etc. and scores some of the difficult ones.it's ridiculous.and after a while it starts to get on the nerve of the whole team.

We need some instinctive scorer who can make scoring look easy, not one who tries his ass off and misses like 80% of chances.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
A fact? lol

here is a fact!

Iaquinta 6 goals in 805 minutes = a goal every 134 minutes
Quagliarella 6 goals in 1094 minutes = a goal every 184 minutes
Del Piero 6 goals in 1273 minutes = a goal every 212 minutes
Amauri 3 goals in 750 minutes = a goal every 250 minutes

He is leading, what the fuck you want him to do more Andy? :D

source: http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30672
Those numbers are rigged and the source is unreliable, made by a manipulative person who plays with the numbers as he wishes to, just so they'd support his point.
I want you to give us a more reliable source.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Those numbers are rigged and the source is unreliable, made by a manipulative person who plays with the numbers as he wishes to, just so they'd support his point.
I want you to give us a more reliable source.
You shut up, move your ass and put the number of minutes played by each player in each competition separately, NOW!!

:D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You shut up, move your ass and put the number of minutes played by each player in each competition separately, NOW!!

:D
What point will you try to make with those numbers? :D

I can tell you right now that without the Shamrock and Sturm matches in the UEFA qualifiers, Del Piero's and Amauri's average will be very bad. Amauri's will be one big ZERO actually.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
What point will you try to make with those numbers? :D

I can tell you right now that without the Shamrock and Sturm matches in the UEFA qualifiers, Del Piero's and Amauri's average will be very bad. Amauri's will be one big ZERO actually.
That's the point :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Here then:

Serie A
Iaquinta 4 goals in 546 minutes = a goal every 136 minutes
Del Piero 3 goals in 664 minutes = a goal every 221 minutes
Amauri 0 goals in 266 minutes = /

Europa League groups
Iaquinta 2 goals in 259 minutes = a goal every 129 minutes
Del Piero 1 goal in 450 minutes = a goal every 450 minutes
Amauri 0 goals in 180 minutes = /
Quagliarella CUP TIED

Europa League qualifiers:
Del Piero 2 goals in 159 minutes = a goal every 79 minutes
Amauri 3 goals in 304 minutes = a goal every 129 minutes
Iaquinta DIDN'T PLAY
Quagliarella DIDN'T PLAY for Juve back then
----------
Make your own conclusions and if Hoori tells you that I am manipulating with the numbers, just ignore her.

P.S: And here are the numbers without the EL qualifiers:
Iaquinta 6 goals in 805 minutes = a goal every 134 minutes
Del Piero 4 goals in 1114 minutes = a goal every 278 minutes
Amauri 0 goals in 446 minutes = /

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
It's odd, really. Iaquinta disappears most matches or is almost always offside and manages to still score, whereas Del Piero is involved in more passing and movement yet doesn't get as many chances to score.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
If you watch it more carefully, he gets involved in passing and movements too, he has great positioning. But the mother fuckers here want him to score every opportunity he gets, just to say then, "he was OKAY!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)