Vincenzo Iaquinta (49 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
If he scores every match, they would call him a world class striker, did any of us call him that? Sure he won't score every match he plays, that only happens in PC games. Keep him as a back up, and get rid of that Amauri clown.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Calling him a world class striker is like saying Brian Ching is the next Van Basten.

He misses too many chances. I'm not a fan and never will be.
Sure he isn't a world class. Do you want a world class player as a 4th choice? Is there a club in the world that has that? He is a great player for a 4th choice you like him or not, that's a fact! Much better than Amauri, Palladino or Zalayeta, Salas, Amoruso and the past 4th choice forwards we had, will you deny that too?

Jeez sometimes you really go nuts with your biased opinions Andy!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Sure he isn't a world class. Do you want a world class player as a 4th choice? Is there a club in the world that has that? He is a great player for a 4th choice you like him or not, that's a fact! Much better than Amauri, Palladino or Zalayeta, Salas, Amoruso and the past 4th choice forwards we had, will you deny that too?

Jeez sometimes you really go nuts with your biased opinions Andy!
I don't like him because he misses too many chances. My opinions are formed by facts, and that one is a fact whether you like it or not.

And no, he is not better than a Salas in his prime. And I prefer Zalayeta.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
A fact? lol

here is a fact!

Iaquinta 6 goals in 805 minutes = a goal every 134 minutes
Quagliarella 6 goals in 1094 minutes = a goal every 184 minutes
Del Piero 6 goals in 1273 minutes = a goal every 212 minutes
Amauri 3 goals in 750 minutes = a goal every 250 minutes

He is leading, what the fuck you want him to do more Andy? :D

source: http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30672

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yea lets put that man in your avatar up front. He clearly has the characteristics to play there. I know this. I can see it in his play.

FORZA PEPEDINHHOOOO!!!!!

awit

Jan 10, 2010
Say what you want about The Yak but he has scored 6 goals (tied for 1st in our team) this season while playing a lot less minutes than our other strikers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)