Vieira: We have to win (2 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
The main problem is we are constanty complaining about something...Arsenal have many talented players,they are fast,they beat real madrid,they don't have a good situation in EPL so they are highly motivated,Wenger is great and he knows Vieira....well we are great too,and I think that we ve can handle them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
giovanotti said:
The main problem is we are constanty complaining about something...Arsenal have many talented players,they are fast,they beat real madrid,they don't have a good situation in EPL so they are highly motivated,Wenger is great and he knows Vieira....well we are great too,and I think that we ve can handle them.

Exactly. :)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
London Gunners said:
Not to mention the rest:

Reyes
Cole
Hleb
Eboue
Robin van Persie
etc etc

It will be a tough match..im confident that Arsenal wil progress but we musnt switch off against Juve..the lucky old lady [werder bremen should be through!]:p

im not bothered about any of those players as i think they are all pretty poor.

Im only bothered about Henry and for some reason Ljunberg (who i dnt even rate highly).

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Who better than Vieira, knows how do Arsenal play?

Vieira was their captain for many years so he should know how is the style of playing of arsenal. This could be a good factor that capello will use for his advantage. I supose that vieira will give Cap many hints of how playing against them.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Juve_25 said:
Who better than Vieira, knows how do Arsenal play?

Vieira was their captain for many years so he should know how is the style of playing of arsenal. This could be a good factor that capello will use for his advantage. I supose that vieira will give Cap many hints of how playing against them.
very good point, vieira will know arsenals weak points (most of the team), arsene will only know vieira's weak points (one player of juve), we have much more experience, it could be argued the arsenal youngsters will relish it, but maybe they wont handle the pressure and will crack..........

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Il Re said:
very good point, vieira will know arsenals weak points (most of teh team), arsene will only know vieira's weak points (one player of juve), we have much more experience, it could be argued the arsenal youngsters will relish it, but maybe they wont handle the pressure and will crack..........
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)