Vieira to MAN UTD!!! (1 Viewer)

OP
Sianconero

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #22
    I've heard that Benitez loves Vieira. If we are not demoted to serieB It would be a good swap
    VIEIRA --> Liverpool
    GERRARD --> JUVE

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Adrian said:
    the problem is that vieira is a star player regardless of whether we need him or not. Playing under Capello has really limited him and many others.

Is it the case of letting our stars go, or just letting Capello go?

this is what worries me most about losing vieira, emerson, zlatan etc...they will join other teams and show just how great they can play when allowed to.
    problem with vieira is that capello's tactics are so disciplined that vieira is unable to have that free role he had at arsenal, vieira is probably one of the best passers of the ball, especially low balls, countless times has vieira passed superb balls for del piero, hence why del piero has been so magnificent this season, in previous seasons all we'd do is smack the ball up in the air for him to control, which in honesty not as good as with his feet.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Sianconero said:
    I've heard that Benitez loves Vieira. If we are not demoted to serieB It would be a good swap
    VIEIRA --> Liverpool
    GERRARD --> JUVE
    oh god i dont want gerrard that f*cking melodramatic diver, and hes not a team player, all i ever see him do is go for glory and try a shot from 40 yrds

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Badass Devil said:
    oh god i dont want gerrard that f*cking melodramatic diver, and hes not a team player, all i ever see him do is go for glory and try a shot from 40 yrds
    Hey, you can't really argue with the strategy though; He's scored in an FA Cup final, a Champions League final, a League Cup final and a Uefa Cup final :D

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    Badass Devil said:
    Fortunately for him about half of those shots actually go in, he shhots more then our entire squad combined.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    gray said:
    Hey, you can't really argue with the strategy though; He's scored in an FA Cup final, a Champions League final, a League Cup final and a Uefa Cup final :D

my other problem with him is that i fear he will be another ian rush, very well he performs for liverpool, for juve? i doubt it, i personal dont rate english players in italy

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Mr. Gol said:
    Fortunately for him about half of those shots actually go in, he shhots more then our entire squad combined.

unfortunatly ive seen enough of these kinds shots from zlatan all season, and i dont like it, i prefer a proper team build up style of play

TheOldLady

May 11, 2006
    problem with vieira is that capello's tactics are so disciplined that vieira is unable to have that free role he had at arsenal
    Even if Capello's tactics gave Vieira all the freedom that he wants, still this is Calcio not the EPL with the open streets in the back and no defence tactics.

Let him go. Right now we need players that understand what's going on and love the club and work hard for it's name.

OP
    Sianconero

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #32
    Badass Devil said:
    unfortunatly ive seen enough of these kinds shots from zlatan all season, and i dont like it, i prefer a proper team build up style of play
    OHHHHHHH...I think you don't watch EPL. He's one of the best playmakers! I think you have only seen his shots and nothing more. Did you see last year's CL final. He Shooted, Passed, Headed, played strong, Deffended even better than the best deffenders, He's the most perfect player I've ever seen. But you,ve seen only his shots!!!!!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Badass Devil said:
    Well that's great and all, but it's quite an advantage if you have someone who frequently puts it (unlike Zlatan) in from great distances.

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
    Seven said:
    Well that's great and all, but it's quite an advantage if you have someone who frequently puts it (unlike Zlatan) in from great distances.
    Very true, just look at Nedved's goals under Lippi when he was played behind the strikers. He scored some very important goals from distance.

May 11, 2006
    I really think its a good thing that Viera might leave, not that I hate him or anything.
    Its just that Juve have alot of old players, and its time they let some of them go and search for younger blood

andybandy

Aug 11, 2005
    wouldn't be 2 bad if emerson leaves 2. His loyalty can be questioned and quit frankly i want a new midfield without defenders like emerson and viera.

OP
    Sianconero

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #40
    andybandy said:
    wouldn't be 2 bad if emerson leaves 2. His loyalty can be questioned and quit frankly i want a new midfield without defenders like emerson and viera.
    But every team needs a deffensive midfielder

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)