Vieira gassed in robbery (3 Viewers)

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Juventus star Patrick Vieira and his family were gassed by thieves during a carefully planned robbery on their luxury villa at the weekend.

It’s understood that the intruders contaminated the air conditioning system at their Cannes home on the French Riviera.

As a result, the midfielder, his wife Cheryl and daughter Cheries were knocked unconscious until they awoke the next morning.

Reports suggest that the raiders stole personal belongings before fleeing with the Frenchman’s £40,000 Mercedes ML500.

The vehicle was later found abandoned in Nice on Tuesday.

The 29-year-old has reported the incident to police who are investigating the matter.

Vieira, who has just won the Scudetto in his first season at Juve, has now joined up with the French squad ahead of the World Cup Finals.

WWW.Channel4.com

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Boudz

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2
    what bad timing!! Not surprised if Moggi gets the blame..

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    I blame TV, putting ideas into the heads of people like this. :wink:

Still, I think we have to give them credit for having the balls to do this. I mean, imagine Vieira waking up while you're still there - I for one wouldn't like to have him chasing me! :biggrin:

There's no mention of any problems for the Vieiras, so hopefully everyone's okay.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    Seedorf was also robbed this year. With the amount of money footballers are earning these days they are getting increasingly prone to kidnappers and thieves.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Mr. Gol said:
    Seedorf was also robbed this year. With the amount of money footballers are earning these days they are getting increasingly prone to kidnappers and thieves.
    Not as bad as it is in Brazil, that's for sure.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Did you ever hear about ex Everton and Rangers player Duncan Ferguson?
    When robbers enterted his house they found Ferguson standing there, he beat them both up and ended up getting charged.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Boksic said:
    When robbers enterted his house they found Ferguson standing there, he beat them both up and ended up getting charged.
    Brilliant :D.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Boksic said:

:lol:

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    Boksic said:
    big dunc, gotta love that guy, him and matarazzi in the same team :disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)