Video Project (1 Viewer)

Jun 7, 2003
Hi guys,

ok good, we will win the scudetto. i once mentioned it, but now i will introduce myself i live in austria and im a filmmaker haha.
and i have a project and it would be awesome when you guys help me.
and all you guys have cameras. my idea is that you guys watch the last game from juventus where we win the scudetto and film your reaction but the whole match. so the camera should be on you for 90 minutes so that it films all your reactions.

the idea is that i collect all fans around the world and i myself have some others ideas also if its not possible. BUT PLEAAAASE GUYS, its not that hard who has the desire to help me with the project? i have to introduce my project to my producer and it would be awesome when you guys would be ready to involve yourself in this project.

who has a camera, which camera? i need from as many countries as possible.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
suligodsilla
Jun 7, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    yeah man thx would you be on boat on that project? i need a list with name, country and a photo and which camera you have. and if here i find enough people would be chaos and then i would give you more information about my project.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
    Even when you are serious people in this forum will take you as not being serious . I have being there before . I have asked them to be my friends on MSN but they took me as a joke and made a lot of fun out of it because my English was not good and I didn't have an internet access at home. I hope they see what you have said is true.

OP
    suligodsilla
    Jun 7, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    Even when you are serious people in this forum will take you as not being serious . I have being there before . I have asked them to be my friends on MSN but they took me as a joke and made a lot of fun out of it because my English was not good and I didn't have an internet access at home. I hope they see what you have said is true.
    the forum is not the only source for juve fans around the world and if they dont want i let them be. for me there is no risk i have many ideas and concepts. and fans around the world is one of them and should that not work i will realise the other ideas. juventus is my heart and i wanna show the world how much i suffered during this shit years and now we come back where we belong. i mean i have also other projects but i wanna make a juventus video/movie. i will talk with the producer next friday and present him my concept.

it will be difficult project but when somebody wants something he will reach it and there are no excuses and if you failed then you didnt want it enough nigga. simple as that.

OP
    suligodsilla
    Jun 7, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    I have a camera, and I'd be happy to help you with this :)

How much do I get paid?
    nothing bro, memories are more worth than money.
    look guys its a golden oppurtunity you just need to give the camera on a desk and film you and your friends when you look a match. it isnt much work. i will collect the whole videos and will try to make a movie which would show the highlights the reaction from tuz members around the world and then when we win the scudetto your celebration. some of you will go to turin just take your camera with you and film how you celebrate in turin. the producer would help me to send it to festivals or with the distribution, he has the right connections to make it more famous. its not the money that drives me. i have enough other projects but it is a golden oppurtinity and juventuz would also win some fans around the world more members. just a message to unite all juve fans around the world, and to show the world how much we suffered and that we exist. i will make it for my love for juventus.

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    I think it's a good idea but the problem is getting people to Participate.

I just bite my nails during the matches and shout and scream a bit for the goals, nothing interesting to watch. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)