Victor Ibarbo - Forward - Cagliari (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
prediction:

1.sell both matri and quagliarella
2. promoto boakye to 1st team
3. give llorente, giovinco tevez and vucinic good amount f playing time to prove themselves
4. boakye 5th choice will play to see if he is good enough
5. no black mamba ibarbo

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Hyped youngsters :touched:

Giovinco :touched:

Immobile :touched:

Palladino :touched:

Lets be honest, every year we hype some youngster we co-own and they fail to live up to the expectations. I believe in youth but sign talented youthful players. Boakye is a Serie B striker with 11 goals, that ain't good enough.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
You're lucky the mighty Ibbabo cannot read your words otherwise he'd see to it that you walk like John Wayne for the next month :(

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Hyped youngsters :touched:

Giovinco :touched:

Immobile :touched:

Palladino :touched:

Lets be honest, every year we hype some youngster we co-own and they fail to live up to the expectations. I believe in youth but sign talented youthful players. Boakye is a Serie B striker with 11 goals, that ain't good enough.
I'm actually looking forward to seeing the development of Gabbiadini and Zaza. Two young strikers who actually look to have really good potential. Zaza intrigues me, looks like a fucking criminal lol. And from the youtube videos I've seen of him, he looks to be a deadly old school Italian "bomber" and he's left footed too ( as is Gabbia) Let's see how they go next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)