Vegetarian Diet (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Try talking to a footballer and ask him about his life, will he not talk about football? Talk to a wine connoiseur and ask them about grapes, will they not talk from the point of view of someone whose life revolves around wine? Talk to a christian about God, and tell me if it's unfair to expect them to speak from a biblical point of view
I won't question your motives about that post anylonger, but this one example is interesting.

footballers and wine connoiseurs are professions. being a Christian isn't the same, unless of course your a priest.

we all have our own religions. football has its standard rules, wine production has it's own rules, but religious laws aren't universal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
yes Majed, continue

i know Taco Bell uses grade D meat, (out of grades A, B, C and D)
do you know what that means?.... that means fastfood beef only has a small percentage of actual meat. A lot of it is guts, some grinded bones, FAT, eyes and all that crap that's usually thrown out.

OP
Vicky

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #27
    Bes, never forget that you were voted " the lames poster " not that long ago
    we never know what to expect from you :D

thank you for your attention

so... anymore opinnions ?
    Josh why didn't you do it if you wanted to ?

OP
    Vicky

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #29
    that means we can never be sure if w/e you say is a joke or not ....

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    footballers and wine connoiseurs are professions. being a Christian isn't the same, unless of course your a priest.

we all have our own religions. football has its standard rules, wine production has it's own rules, but religious laws aren't universal.
    Whoa, u took that one on a bit of a tangent there Mijjood. I'm not talking about rules that should be obeyed here, I was simply saying that what I say is often based on biblical principles because they're ingrained in me, in a similar way that football and wine are ingrained in the mindsets of the respective people.

++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    u know me well enough to understand that it was a joke
    And that's why I said that I'm aware that you said it in jest

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Whoa, u took that one on a bit of a tangent there Mijjood. I'm not talking about rules that should be obeyed here, I was simply saying that what I say is often based on biblical principles because they're ingrained in me, in a similar way that football and wine are ingrained in the mindsets of the respective people.
    comprende :)

OP
    Vicky

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #33
    alright Bes
    so what you think is : "animals are here for us to eat them"
    did i get that right ?
    and what exactly are cockroaches here for ? i don't see any reason for them to exist ...
    and hmm god gave woman a va9ina, so why do all these girls take it in the ass ?
    and i won't even start with gay people

what can i say we screw around with nature way too much

so... how is it wrong not to eat animals if you can still get all the porteins and everything else you need without killing them ?

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
    alright Bes
    so what you think is : "animals are here for us to eat them"
    did i get that right ?
    and what exactly are cockroaches here for ? i don't see any reason for them to exist ...
    and hmm god gave woman a va9ina, so why do all these girls take it in the ass ?
    and i won't even start with gay people

what can i say we screw around with nature way too much

so... how is it wrong not to eat animals if you can still get all the porteins and everything else you need without killing them ?

i dont know why you say this to me only. i just said something that some people would find funny.

excuse me for coming from a place where you cannnot get all that you need without eating animals.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    bah whatever.

next time you're addressing someone, don't quote another person's post

Dumbass :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)