VCash Drama (4 Viewers)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
That's really stupid...
after everything, we get back to the scratch :disagree:

I lost interest in betting and in this forum.

Thank you Juventuz Mod team.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Gotta diversify your posting man. :D

I voted against it. Not many did. And it was mostly Mods and vBookies that were in the discussion.
even bookies were against it! I don't understand how mods act the way they like!!!
and why did they wait till tonight to reset the shit?

Simply, childish...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I'm proud of the mod team. :touched:

The people were heard, the first time in recorded human history where real democracy prevailed. Its official, Juventuz is a utopia!!

There is a specter haunting Juventuz, the specter of Communism.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I was for it so not all bookies were against it, the most important one :stuckup: , wasn't against it :D
Yeah except you :D

Still, this is unacceptable. No one can take my vCash from me for whatever reason.
And if people mention the vote then see who did vote for the reset.
How come it will be interesting again and how can people bet on many events if they have only 100 points?!

I veto this decision and demand my vCash back.
I'm sure many share this view with me.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
By the way, some mod should delete the events were set in the bookie section because people have already bet on them...
What a mess!

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
That's really stupid...
after everything, we get back to the scratch :disagree:

I lost interest in betting and in this forum.

Thank you Juventuz Mod team.
come on man don't be like that...this forum got so big in the last 2 years it's scary...so you have the chance of getting a proper start..like we all...

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #55
    Yeah except you :D

Still, this is unacceptable. No one can take my vCash from me for whatever reason.
    And if people mention the vote then see who did vote for the reset.
    How come it will be interesting again and how can people bet on many events if they have only 100 points?!

I veto this decision and demand my vCash back.
    I'm sure many share this view with me.
    It had to be done, Rami.

The numbers were too huge and yes, we had to reset it. If we didn't do it now same would happened in 2 months or so...it's better now when the season started. It had to be done because of the two reasons -

numbers were silly and it lost all concept of betting with the huge interest people get
    and most importantly profiles would look too huge because of those numbers. Reset was bound to happen sooner or later. I know it sucks because you had tons of vCash but c'mon, this way we're going back to normal.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    It had to be done, Rami.

The numbers were too huge and yes, we had to reset it. If we didn't do it now same would happened in 2 months or so...it's better now when the season started. It had to be done because of the two reasons -

numbers were silly and it lost all concept of betting with the huge interest people get
    and most importantly profiles would look too huge because of those numbers. Reset was bound to happen sooner or later. I know it sucks because you had tons of vCash but c'mon, this way we're going back to normal.
    Could you please elaborate? The look of profiles?!
    How about the big signatures many members have?
    What's going back to normal means? and how would it be fun, if every season you lose all your earnings?
    So if someone did bad at the mid season, he/she says: well we start again next season!
    Sorry Dusan, but this decision was unlogical.
    And how on earth with 100 points will you bet on 4 or say 5 events like we used to have?
    Anyways...

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #58
    Could you please elaborate? The look of profiles?!
    How about the big signatures many members have?
    What's going back to normal means? and how would it be fun, if every season you lose all your earnings?
    So if someone did bad at the mid season, he/she says: well we start again next season!
    Sorry Dusan, but this decision was unlogical.
    And how on earth with 100 points will you bet on 4 or say 5 events like we used to have?
    Anyways...
    Did you see Mark's profile? :D It would get worse by time.

Maybe it's not every season man, it was reseted now after what, 9 years? Anyway, it was not my decision. I'm just giving some of the biggest reasons.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    Did you see Mark's profile? :D It would get worse by time.

Maybe it's not every season man, it was reseted now after what, 9 years? Anyway, it was not my decision. I'm just giving some of the biggest reasons.
    I'm not blaming you Dusan. I know you are a part of the gang :D

But 100 points? What if we lost it? there's no one can donate the others :shifty:

This decision should have been studied more thoroughly ...

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #60
    :D Majority wanted it so it's why we all said yes. I didn't push for it, I swear.

I can donate always but we'll see how it goes. Maybe we'll keep track of those who want more money and give them 50 more. It's all maybe, we'll see how it goes....I still don't have a PC :mad: so hopefully everything goes ok. No need to go berserk about it man, you've been here for 4 years or so and it's just a game. Stick around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)