Vajebah Sakor (1 Viewer)

OP
Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #28
    He'll be given the chance to play in the primavera much more regularly this season, after doing fine when given a few chances after his transfer last January, which is great given his age...Seems that he can already handle himself well enough with the men, but we won't truly be able to judge him until perhaps the 14/15 season when he could be loaned out if all goes exceedingly well up until that point, although he will still be eligible for the primavera for another term.

I stick to my high hopes for the lad.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    he's rated 5 stars potential in FM13 :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/37775-Vajebah-Sakor?p=4076711&viewfull=1#post4076711 :lol2: BANNED

@Bianconero_Aus

OP
    Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #31
    Made his debut for the Norway U18 team a few days ago in the 1-1 draw with Sweden. Perhaps he will continue to captain the U17s as he tries ot make inroads into the U18 first team. Continuing to punch above his weight and one of my favourite buys of the last year or two...

Norway

Apr 26, 2014
    Whats the status on Vajebah? How is he considered by the coaching team and the fans? Is he close to any A-team debut or loan in the closest future? How has he performed versus his teammates?

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    Whats the status on Vajebah? How is he considered by the coaching team and the fans? Is he close to any A-team debut or loan in the closest future? How has he performed versus his teammates?
    He is definitely promoted to primavera. Was a starter in the first semester of this season, which was a fucking tragedy directed by Della Morte. He alledgedly wasn't playing well - like most of the team, mainly defenders. Defense was a disaster.

He was dropped off the team this year and has rarely played. Della Morte was replaced by Grosso and he didn't play yet. Maybe he's injured, but he completely disappeared.

Anyway, he still have more 2 years to play for Primavera. Next season he'll probably be a starter again at Primavera.

If he does well, he'll probably win a loan to a crappy Serie B team the year after..

Norway

Apr 26, 2014
    Yeah, I mean, he has started the 8 last games in a row. So I dont really feel PedroFlu provided a decent answer. From some places like twitter and other communities I've read that the new manager is building the team around him where Sakor gets to play his favourite "regista" role like Pirlo. Some says he isn't developing and others says he is the most talented prospect in the primavera team. I was hoping anyone here could come with an thoroughly update :)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Unfortunately I haven't watched much of the team this season, but I can have a look through the Italian forums when I've got a bit more time, to see who is doing well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)