Users awaiting email confirmation (1 Viewer)

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
Well you see here is the problem.

There was this other liverpool chick who was a fooking pain in the ass, she was banned but its easy to re-register and cause more ass paining. So Martin banned again and how activates accounts by hand to stop that little punk re-registering again. What can I say hes a technical guy :D

So maybe he will activate your account and maybe not if he thinks you are her again. The other person hasnt a chance with a username like RedGirl :howler:

Or maybe this has nothing to do with blandie and he just wants to avoid problems with juve-pool fans. What can I say hes also a complicated guy :D

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
If Martin was that pushed about Blandie, he'd have banned her IP address.

If you two are genuine, Martin will get around to it, eventually. He seems to have been busy recently.

kthx

Well I post on XT Juve forum...and I know that it's affiliated with this forum...so anyone who posts there may find me familiar.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
An ip wouldnt stop someone if they wanted it badly enough though. But she isnt going to register again anyways so he dosent need to waste his time.

turd

This is like Martin is challenging me :howler:

but boo I want to post about Liverpool and Chelsea.

Gloopy old Martin

I do miss the PM function, I cant talk to my girlie anymore when we are apart. :-(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)