Users awaiting email confirmation (1 Viewer)

Trezeguet

Nov 1, 2004
I gave the wrong e-mail adress in the registration details.
I gave the wrong one on purpose only because i didnt want any fans e-mailing me.
Now i cant compleate my registration due to that and i am not prepared to post my actuall e-mail adress here in an actuall thread even though i just relised how good this forum actully is and i would want to post on it occasionally.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Trezeguet ] ++
I gave the wrong one on purpose only because i didnt want any fans e-mailing me.
:eek: you're the real Trezeguet? :D

Welcome to the forums man ;)

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #45
    Now i cant compleate my registration due to that and i am not prepared to post my actuall e-mail adress here in an actuall thread even though i just relised how good this forum actully is and i would want to post on it occasionally.
    Isn't that a shame. :p

PM me a real working email address then and I'll send you the activation email.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    Can I have a million dollars Trezeguet?

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    so,, are you a celebrity or what? :D :LOL:

grecul

because i dont remember the password as grecul,
    i never used it but once at beginning,
    for some reason(cookies problem) i cant no longer sign in as grecul, can you please send me my password in my correct adress:
    [email protected]

Unregistered

I have created an account but I still cant post? I registered about 3 days ago, the day the CL draw was made but I havent been able to post yet? Why is this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

RedGirl.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    RedGirl, I think the account creation process has been modified to require authorisation from the site owner. From what I recall he hasn't been around much lately, so you might have to wait a little.

Unregistered

Ok, thanks a lot for the reply. I just thought that maybe you didnt want Liverpool fans causing trouble, but I assure you that isnt what I want. :)

Thank you again!

RedGirl

Unregistered

Hi. I'm unable to post, even though I registered weeks ago, I still have not been given permission. I'm a Liverpool fan under the username Rafa's Reds. I hope you can recitfy this, hopefully in time for the return leg in Turin. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)