Useless facts thread (4 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
ßöмßäяdîëя;1530908 said:
German is similar with the whole noun rule....I understand that.

But....German and English are closer that English and Arabic.
Yeah, but still. I mean, his English isn't great, but it's okay. It's odd that he should make this mistake.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
ßöмßäяdîëя;1530929 said:
Fuck, homie, his typed English is better than 20% of the people I attend university with.

(Which I am sure you are going to turn around on me.)
Depends on whether they are trying to write decent English or not. I'm sure their papers are alright.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Another useless fact is that quaresma's birthday is on the same day as mine.

and my sister is lucky coz her birthday is the same as il capitano

rvi

l'amour toujours
Apr 5, 2007
Pinocchio is Italian for "pine head."

All species of beetles are edible.

All the swans in England are property of the Queen.

Almost all varieties of breakfast cereals are made of grass.:shifty:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
All the swans in England are property of the Queen.
Not that I'm an expert on this stuff, but I read something in the papers this week about a girl writing a letter to the Queen demanding an apology, because a swan bit her. Anyway, there was a part where they mentioned that the voiceless (?) swans in Thames are the ones that the Queen owns. But you may be right.

rvi

l'amour toujours
Apr 5, 2007
Thats interesting Craka...I'm sure they have it written down somewhere what exactly the Queen's properties are.

voiceless swans? :shifty:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Thats interesting Craka...I'm sure they have it written down somewhere what exactly the Queen's properties are.

voiceless swans? :shifty:
Lol, I found the story.

LONDON — Elishia Stevenson wanted an apology when she was bitten by a swan. So she wrote to Queen Elizabeth II.

The 6-year-old girl from Cornwall, south west England, wrote to Buckingham Palace because her mother told her the queen owns all the swans in Britain. She decorated her letter with flowers and a picture of a swan with a sad face.

A lady-in-waiting responded, saying the queen was "sorry to hear about the swan."

Though the queen doesn't own every swan in Britain, she does own certain mute swans in the Thames. This tradition goes back to the 12th century, when roast swan was considered a delicious dish, and continues today with the annual "Swan Upping," a census of swans on the Thames.

David Pogson, a Buckingham Palace spokesman, said the idea the queen owns all the swans is a myth.

rvi

l'amour toujours
Apr 5, 2007
Wow so lol swans are mute and she only owns those in the Thames so she can uhm roast them. Okay!

lol sorry to hear about the swan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)