USA Summer Tour Announced! NO Juve :( (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Am I the only one who understands that Erik was joking and that he has not the power nor the resources to organise such an event!?

Jan 7, 2004
well u did understand that erik was jokin but u werent that smart as to understand that i was joking too. unless i wasnt smart enough to understand that u were kiddin too. in which case i was.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
are we talking bout me....? :embarass:

gray, how shud i know erik "has not the power nor the resources to organise such an event"......he cud be a big-shot dutch football promoter for all i know, like don king :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
What would he be doing wasting his time on a Juventus forum when he could be calling up players and directors to organise tours ;)

Aug 1, 2003
Actually that's a pretty good idea if it ever happened. If we're playing against the all stars, maybe Juve would buy more Dutch league players ....

..... like Maxwell

The gap to Euro 04 isn't big, so maybe it's best Juve just stay in Italy.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by polaris ] ++
They will tour somewhere. We like to make money, remember ;)
I've heard that soon Juve will play an exhibition game in Qatar!
I guess that's where we will find juve this year...

games in KSA, Qatar, Bahrain and UAE ---> $$$

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
I saw Juventus last summer, I went to all three games. I live in Boston so of course I went to the Barca game, but then I drove to NY to see them vs Man U (that game sucked) and then I stayed for the Italian Super Cup (BEST DAY EVER). Sucks that they're not coming this summer, but its all good there's always next summer. I will be content with Milan and Roma, going to both them games. I hate English teams so I hope Man U and Liverpool go down...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Welcome to the forums xNeo, it must have been great getting to see them in your own backyard :touched:

Hey, maybe they'll visit Australia this lifetime.....

or not :groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)