USA Summer Tour Announced! NO Juve :( (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by xNeo ] ++
I saw Juventus last summer, I went to all three games. I live in Boston so of course I went to the Barca game, but then I drove to NY to see them vs Man U (that game sucked) and then I stayed for the Italian Super Cup (BEST DAY EVER). Sucks that they're not coming this summer, but its all good there's always next summer. I will be content with Milan and Roma, going to both them games. I hate English teams so I hope Man U and Liverpool go down...
yeah, that Supercoppa Italiana was one hell of a game! :touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I just can't believe it was Brazil that let me down. If they won, I would've done quite well this week :fero:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Oh yeah, I forgot to add that to my list, because i played it as a single, since Iceland can be dangerous sometimes.

Go Albania! :thumb:

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
The supercup was an amazing game, I finally found somone who has the tape. I'm getting it sent here to Boston from Italy, its PAL of course so I have to get it converted to NTSC. Once I do, if anyone wants a copy of it let me know, just pay for a tape and s&h, I make no profit off Juve Fans.. FORZA JUVE...

polaris

Aug 6, 2003
I went from Vancouver BC to the Coppa match in NYC. It was awesome.

I never thought Camo was so short, but in person he was so small! :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by xNeo ] ++
The supercup was an amazing game, I finally found somone who has the tape. I'm getting it sent here to Boston from Italy, its PAL of course so I have to get it converted to NTSC. Once I do, if anyone wants a copy of it let me know, just pay for a tape and s&h, I make no profit off Juve Fans.. FORZA JUVE...
:thumb:

Dinamidante™

Juventino barese
Jun 1, 2007
Juventus can't join this tour because probably there would be too many games before the preliminar phase of Champions' League.

And in those days Juventus is being in England to play Emirates Cup!

EDIT: OMFG, this thread is from 2004. What an idiot I Am XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)