USA Juventini has left these forums (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2002
Well, thanks for effectively ending any chance of dealing with this situation tactfully.:groan: But, please, let's not make threats or act rashly. I'm sure that once Martin gets a look at what's happened, there will be some action taken.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Yeah, that last line is a bit heavy.

Anyway. i don't want either Sergio or you to leave Iceblu.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
:sob::frown::frown::frown::frown:

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4599&pagenumber=4

He sent me a PM and said he's left for good and i blame this on the user called Ancelotti.

I think i'll just leave too if action is not taken.
Is Sergio serious??

What exactly pissed him off? (Well I haven't been visiting this forum as frequently as I used to since I'm also pissed with quite a few things here) Leaving the forum for good is a bit too drastic I think.....:down:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I already said my opinion about what i think in that thread.

Yeah, Ancelotti is responsible for this, with his stupid comments. I can even feel a lot of hate in his words, a lot of anger and resentment. U really need help dude.
Again... WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE?.

And USA Juventini...... If u leaved the forums because what he said....... well, thats sad.

ancelotti

Oct 31, 2003
I can even feel a lot of hate in his words, a lot of anger and resentment.
Actually I'm very humble.

Anyway, the thread is there for all to see, if I get banned from these forums over something like that, then so be it... This isn't even about politics.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
For once I'm gonna speak my mind without cencoring myself and sparing people's feelings. If you like tactless, this is exactly what you're gonna get now.

When there isn't a fight to break up, there's often a complaint about somebody or some statement uttered somewhere. Why wasn't his post edited? Why am I being treated unfairly? Why hasn't he been warned? If someone doesn't do something, I'm outta here. :rolleyes:

Whatever happens, more often than not, I have a fault in it. Babysitting people who can't get along with others and backing people's egos gets old quickly when you've been doing this as long as I have. There is this mechanism that kicks in after people have been around for some time, they expect humility from others while they practically demand respect. When that isn't offered, they either go head for a fistfight or they back off and say "I will never post here again".

This is a community and if you want a smooth ride, you have to know how to coexist with people you don't like, that's how it works everywhere. We will not filter the jerks for you, you have to deal with that yourself. We do encourage people who feel offended to get in touch with a moderator, but we will not be on the spot everytime, it's not physically possible. On top of that, we are understaffed. I'd like to have this place work so well that a year long absence on my part would hardly be noticed but it doesn't. Moderating is a special function, there are few people who both have the enthusiasm and the human qualities that we think are applicable. Thus we will not see to everything, things will be missed.

Another thing is that we're all human, every call I make is subjective, for anyone who expects completely just treatment, you won't find it here. I like to think that in the long run it evens out but I expect that leeway from the members.

In fact here's a brainstorm idea. If you want to discuss general forum policies, I'd be happy to outline my points if you want to get an idea of why things are being done a certain way.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I cant support some arguments of that thread...
but like i said.... if USA Juventini left the forum because what ancelotti said... well, i dont think that it is the better way to face the problem, and what u say is right.

ancelotti

Oct 31, 2003
Forza IceBlu and Hydde ..if I didn't know you two any better, I'd think you were trying to get me booted off these forums.

I commend Alex for his impartiality and objectiveness.

I know this is a Juve forum, Juventini will always be in my household I'm sure. I may be 100% rossonero but believe me, I have better things to do than chant ancient voodoo spells to curse your luck, when I'm not online, I'm not secretly plotting your downfall.

But these two guys turn every single argument into a personal attack, and I just want you both to know I won't be playing your silly games for much longer.
I should have known better than to allow myself to be dragged deeper into these wars of words, and I do feel upset that somebody actually ended up leaving this community, with the kind of mood I was in yesterday, this was the last place in the world I should have been...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Okay, since everyone's playing tactless and not sparing other people's feelings... here's my POV.

It's sad that we're losing a valuable member of the forums for someone not...so...

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
okay heres mine.

USA Juventini and IceBlue should just stop crying and get on with it. Jesus you must live very perfect lives with no problems if you cant even handle someone on a forum. Just ignore them if you need to.

And if you dont like it, and cant take a few problems, then go ahead and leave but dont come in demanding that martin bans this person because you dont like him.

Its kinda funny when you think about it, i mean getting all worked up over some ****ing guy in the far end of the world that you dont know and will never meet. Well i think it is anyways.

Also i was suprised to see USA Juventini leaving over someone annoying him. Because ive seen him go around pissing lots of people of before, including me.

Sep 28, 2002
serge didn't leave because someone annoyed him, he left because he felt insulted for the way how ancelotti was talking about americans. most of americans are sensitive about these things.

if he really left it woul be a shame, but it would be stupid too. come on, sergie, fight back, not leave

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
well, i know Ancelotti shouldnt have done that, but if Serge left, he's just letting the milanista bastard win.

will miss you serge :down: hope you do come back

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Having read the offending thread, I tend to agree with Martin, but Ancelotti seems to have deleted half his posts - presumably to prevent any mods seeing something worthy of banning him.

Serge your contribution here will be missed. :down:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
I don't quite get why he left, but anyways... Very sad if he did. :(

I would like to use this thread to urge people to report posts when they feel like something is wrong with them. Mods can't always be online, but when a post is reported it gets checked into pretty fast, so do that good people. :)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
It's sad when a Juventus fan leaves a Juventus forum cuz of a Milan fan... it pisses me off to be honest, but in some weird way I agree with Martin (woah that's a first ;) )

I've been complaining in the past about certain members, but now I just don't give a shit. I've made up my mind, and now I don't waste time with losers. If I see a stupid post by some wanker I just ignore it. I couldn't do that in the beginning, but I found out that it was quite easy... so I don't see a good reason for USA Juventini to leave us. Come back dude, noone cares about Ancelotti's stupid posts anyway.

If he thinks americans are dumbf*cks... that's his opinion. It's not like we all agree with him. Just ignore the bastard and hope that he grows up someday.

Jul 12, 2002
Well, mates, I've got to say that I'm more than dissappointed in all of you. Serge has taken a lot of shit on this forum from more people than just Ancelotti. The guy gets the brunt of all the anti-american sentiment floating around in this forum and that's totally unfair. If, everytime somebody had a bone to pick, they took it up with you that would suck and that's why Serge left. If you noice, it was not Serge who started this thread demanding action, he's already taken his. I can't believe where y'all are coming down on this one. Serge has been a high quality poster who was friendly, respectful, and jovial. He didn't leave because he couldn't handle some stupid punk who doesn't even know what he's talking about (yeah, that's you Ancelotti), he left because he's a proud American and it's very much a part of who he is. Why should he be the target of attacks simply because of who he is? That's discrimination if I've ever heard of it, and Serge was really hurt by that. Honestly it would piss me off if someone came in here bashing the Netherlands and Dutch people, but it wouldn't make me leave. I probably would leave, though if a bunch of people started gettting on my back about being dutch, that's just totally out of line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)