US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (7 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
This is old news, but I guess since Kerry won Rhode island, that means Bin Laden won't be attacking my state.

As if he even realized that Rhode Island is one of the 50 states anyway.

He probably thought we were Long Island.
Rhode Island should mix with another state, like Delaware and become something like Rhode Delaware or Delaware Island, that way you people would be more powerful

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

Rhode Island should mix with another state, like Delaware and become something like Rhode Delaware or Delaware Island, that way you people would be more powerful
That makes sense, considering they are about 200 miles aways from each other. :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

yeah, that would be a great idea, Fabi.

Are you drunk again???

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
As you can clearly see, I know nothing about the geography of your country (or mine either!) but if those two states are too far away then you should consider Connecticut

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Bush has about a 130,000 vote lead over Kerry in Ohio, although people in Knox county are still in line to vote.

I have a friend who attends Kenyon College in Knox county, and I bet he's still in line. I should give him a call.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well, that does it for me tonight.

P. Diddy is on with Chris Matthews.

Perfect chance for me to make an exit with my dignity intact

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The great Cuyahoga county, Ohio, is gonna be the official Election decider it seems. The great working-class county which contains Cleveland suburbs holds the key to the White House for Kerry or Bush.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
im completely lost as to what the **** is going on now? who's most likely going to win?

i also jsut realized next election i'll get to vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)