US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (26 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Of course. Israel doesn't give a care if we engage other nations outside the Middle East in war; they won't provide much back up besides intelligence and a landing strip for our jets. They are not worth the US taxpayer dollars yet we still blindly support them, so I've had it with their thuggery and our retarded policies.
I'm afraid the only way the American people will understand is if you explain it to them in terms of money...otherwise they will just nod in agreement with whatever the politicians say

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm afraid the only way the American people will understand is if you explain it to them in terms of money...otherwise they will just nod in agreement with whatever the politicians say
It's been indoctrinated in us for the better part of 65 years that Israel is our friend and the Palestinians are our enemy. It will live in until we're both destroyed.

Honestly, we wouldn't have as many problems as we do now if we didn't support Israel.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I've done enough of that. She doesn't "get it." She thinks the only important matters surrounding us are abortion and how Obama may be a Muslim. Typical Republican - we can blow half of the Middle East open but Abortion is a no-no!

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Not really, looking at some of the lunacy I see around me. Here's a status from somebody on Facebook.

"Alana is shocked and appalled at the new obama commercial. since when did the middle class need to be 'rescued?' elitist piece of shit!"

:lol2:
Someone on Larry King Live yesterday put it really well by pointing out that Sarah Palin has spent over $150,000 on her wardrobe during the campaign and goes around calling Obama an elitist.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I've done enough of that. She doesn't "get it." She thinks the only important matters surrounding us are abortion and how Obama may be a Muslim. Typical Republican - we can blow half of the Middle East open but Abortion is a no-no!
they are just keep saying the same words , obama want to spread the wealth , they dont have anything else to say

Sep 26, 2007
That was good but I found this gem today in the comments section of this blog article. The artcile is full of laughs as well but this comment was the best part of it all because everyone seemed to actually believe it.

If what Joe Biden said is to be believed about this “crisis” that will test Obama and while we may think him wrong when he makes his choice, but to support him. Well that screams to me that Obama will suspend the Constitution.

I am convinced that Barack Obama has every intention to suspend the Constitution. He wants to minimally become our benevolent dictator. This man is truly that dangerous. We are going to have to set up ways to support those among us who are arrested and facing jail time and financial ruin. Buying a gun or two is also highly recommended.

As I said before, could I be wrong, very much so. Do I believe I am wrong, I do not think so, I am sad to say

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm not the sort of person to rule everything out. Just a few decades ago some "experts" were saying New Orleans was safe from hurricane disaster, and just a few months ago some "experts" were saying there was no chance for a recession in the United States.

But this is just :howler:

http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showpost.php?p=16127904&postcount=1
Yeah, Andy, but you're the sort of person that will cost us the election!:

"Obama's Loss Traced To Andrew Beck"
http://www.cnnbcvideo.com/index.html?nid=jG5CCNIdaCiSezMK.0moezcxMDg3MDA-_by=13242023-x6agrIx

Get your ass out and vote in that swing state of yours! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)