US Presidential Elections thread - the fate of the world to be decided (6 Viewers)

Who would you vote to be the next President of the United States?

• John McCain

• Barack Obama

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I am not going to respond to you anymore after this post, because as of now I think of you as someone with a mental handicap. Some parts of your two posts do annoy me very much though.

1. Stop hating academics. We know you weren't cut out to be one, but stop all the hate. They are the ones paying you, Vinman and don't you ever forget.

2. You're not a terrorism expert. You're a cop. Just a cop. The work you do is honest and good, but it does not mean you're a terrorism expert and it does not mean you know anything about national security.

3. That's very funny, because you are the one buying all the propaganda. You have no mind of your own, yet you constantly point out that others believe everything they read. I am pretty sure that any objective person would say that you are the one who believes everything he is being told.

4. Stop this racist crap right now.

Oh, and on a final note: it has been said time and time against that Obama is the one who offers more tax cuts. I know that McCain keeps on yelling, but he's not telling you the truth. In the debate yesterday it was said at least 10 times that Obama offered more tax cuts and McCain diverted the subject by screaming "yes, let's spread the wealth" a few times, but never really made a good point.
:lol: :lol:

so now you think you know all about my job, and who pays me...tell me more, Einstein !!

This will be my last post on this shit as well, I've gotten enough warnings for a while

1) I dont hate academics, I hate people like YOU who thinks that they are smarter than everyone else, but are just an ignorant person

2) You think you know so much about me. I dont know what the police are like in Belgium, but I can assure you that to be a police officer where I live, you need to be intelligent, in good physical shape, and brave, which you are none of. What book did you read that told you what department I work for, what my job is, or who exactly signs my checks ? I know you have the answers to none of these questions, your comments in your last post prove your ignorance. Even if I was "just" a cop, it sure beats what you are doing right now....which is what ??

3) Here's a little hint for you there, retard, have you ever heard of the JTTF ?? Google it, and find out exactly who I work with on cases on a daily basis. I know whats going on behind the scenes, things that the media isnt always privvy to, so dont tell me about propaganda, when I know what I see

4) And calling you a waffle-eater isnt racist, stupid !! I'm surprised you dont even know the definition of "racist", seeing how smart (you think) you are

5) I dont care about Mc Cain, he had his chances to put Obama on his heels, and failed to do so. I know that Obama voted for tax hikes while he was in the senate, and he's got many , many ideas for programs he wants to start if/when he gets into office....and how do you think they'll be funded ?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 12, 2004
4) And calling you a waffle-eater isnt racist, stupid !! I'm surprised you dont even know the definition of "racist", seeing how smart (you think) you are
racism |ˈrāˌsizəm|
noun
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
• prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on such a belief : a program to combat racism.

DERIVATIVES
racist noun & adjective

race 2
noun
each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics : people of all races, colors, and creeds.
a group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group : we Scots were a bloodthirsty race then.
• the fact or condition of belonging to such a division or group; the qualities or characteristics associated with this : people of mixed race.
• a group or set of people or things with a common feature or features : some male firefighters still regarded women as a race apart.
• Biology a population within a species that is distinct in some way, esp. a subspecies : people have killed so many tigers that two races are probably extinct.
• (in nontechnical use) each of the major divisions of living creatures : a member of the human race | the race of birds.
• poetic/literary a group of people descended from a common ancestor : a prince of the race of Solomon.
• archaic ancestry : two coursers of ethereal race.

So, yes, it is racist.

Jan 7, 2004
5) I dont care about Mc Cain, he had his chances to put Obama on his heels, and failed to do so. I know that Obama voted for tax hikes while he was in the senate, and he's got many , many ideas for programs he wants to start if/when he gets into office....and how do you think they'll be funded ?

vinnie, what the rest of the people here argue about, with you, is, why this is something that is wrong

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
Bürkε;1773592 said:
racism |ˈrāˌsizəm|
noun
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
• prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on such a belief : a program to combat racism.

DERIVATIVES
racist noun & adjective

race 2
noun
each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics : people of all races, colors, and creeds.
• a group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group : we Scots were a bloodthirsty race then.
• the fact or condition of belonging to such a division or group; the qualities or characteristics associated with this : people of mixed race.
• a group or set of people or things with a common feature or features : some male firefighters still regarded women as a race apart.
• Biology a population within a species that is distinct in some way, esp. a subspecies : people have killed so many tigers that two races are probably extinct.
• (in nontechnical use) each of the major divisions of living creatures : a member of the human race | the race of birds.
• poetic/literary a group of people descended from a common ancestor : a prince of the race of Solomon.

So, yes, it is racist.
you're really reaching...

ethnic slur, yes

racism, no

since when is Belgian a race ??

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Bürkε;1773592 said:
racism |ˈrāˌsizəm|
noun

DERIVATIVES
racist noun & adjective

race 2
noun
a group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group : we Scots were a bloodthirsty race then.

So, yes, it is racist.
Is it racist when others refer to Andries as waffle this or waffle that? Or is it only racist when Vinny does it?

Just had to make the point. Back to my second paper.

Apr 12, 2004
Is it racist when others refer to Andries as waffle this or waffle that? Or is it only racist when Vinny does it?

Just had to make the point. Back to my second paper.
very true...

Burke must have forgotten those days
No, I recognize I've done it, but I know it's racist. I just wanted Vin to know it is as well.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
more money out of my pocket is an important issue to me....someday, you'll understand
I've had a job, I pay various taxes when I purchase different goods, so don't act like you're the only one who knows about taxes.

Perhaps you should support taxes to fund your bullshit Homeland Security Department whom you love so dearly.

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
I've had a job, I pay various taxes when I purchase different goods, so don't act like you're the only one who knows about taxes.

Perhaps you should support taxes to fund your bullshit Homeland Security Department whom you love so dearly.
ok...Dunkin Donuts doesnt count here :p

let me ask you, what is your states sales tax ??

how much does your state pay into welfare and medicaid ??

New York state is out of control with its medicaid and welfare bill, and I'm sick of seeing so much of my tax money wasted on inefficient programs

we have the highest taxes in the union, and I have reason to complain !!

btw- Homeland Security is a necessary program.....Lord knows you will be yelling at the top of your lungs that the gov't didnt do enough if we get attacked again....or maybe the anti- American will come out of you, and you'll be cheering along with most of the Middle East :p

not to worry, Obama will surley cut national security once he's in office, and probably pour that money into even more welfare programs for people capable of working, but choosing not to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)