US Diplomats killed in Benghazi over amateur's film (7 Viewers)

OP
Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #306
    OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #309
    No I'm asking you. The one who believes American soldiers deserve death and that Islam is peaceful. Yet they continue to show they are not. Murdering over a video made by a no one because their little feelings were hurt
    I'm also asking you if your in the mob? Do you whack people? Do you beat people up who don't pay their debts? are you in the mob?

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #317
    For one what does that matter. Two no I'm not. Even if I was the mob doesn't beat up or kill for getting their feelings hurt bro.
    Well, you're an Italian immigrant, i thought it would be a safe assumption to make. I saw you saying in another thread how you have a fancy car, and i put one and two together. Plus, isn't that how you people usually make money, crime?

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
    Well, you're an Italian immigrant, i thought it would be a safe assumption to make. I saw you saying in another thread how you have a fancy car, and i put one and two together. Plus, isn't that how you people usually make money, crime?
    Touché, aye AC?

Not that you get Fred's point.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
    Jun 9, 2011
    I have never been the one defending Italian corruption in here. Unlike you who has stated that islam is peaceful then a few posts later condoning the killing of American soldiers. I do not sit here and rationalize the murders by the mafia while you rationalize the murders by jihadists. So your point is worthless and not connected

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)